Class Wars and None Cashers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars and None Cashers

I got curious at one point and thought to myself, has there ever been a none-casher in Class Wars before?
    In my view i have never seen or heard of one before

None-Casher
    Spends nothing more than a penny or a dollar on the game

There are VIP players who claim to be non cashers, and their definition of casher is not related to being vip or having used bound balens, and not having used their own money, so it may have happened.

Includes the "Get Free Balen"

Comment

I'm a none-casher from Kabam (no free balen), never spend a single dime, made CW final twice, once before sylph patch came, once before treasure map patch came.

Comment

For a non casher reaching top 100 is very hard but possible (at least before this br division), be in top 16 is impossible. You must pay $ even to be allowed to dream the victory in CW :P
        Last edited by Kratos8919; 04-29-2014, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samsamsame View Post
          I'm a none-casher from Kabam (no free balen), never spend a single dime, made CW final twice, once before sylph patch came, once before treasure map patch came.
          Gratz, hopefully it others can get in as a non casher

also i'll get into CWs as a non casher, give me another year or two...
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Well non cashers i think are people who have not spent any money from their own wallets to the game. Doing offers to get vip or balens is something anyone can do so its a way free players have a chance beat cashers. Because some people are poor and cant spend any money they play this game as a free player. If they want to get ahead and take advantage of doing offers for balens then I dont think it makes them a casher. Its possible for free players to reach top 100 but you got to work a lot harder than the cashers like maximizing how much you can get out of each event, doing anything you can that will help you move ahead even if its a tiny step, etc.

Comment

Think the definaition of free player is wacked. As some can do free balen offers for thousands of balens. while others can't... So instead of asking about non-casher, maybe ask "Is there any NON-BALEN(BB is fine) player that has made top 100?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                Well non cashers i think are people who have not spent any money from their own wallets to the game. Doing offers to get vip or balens is something anyone can do so its a way free players have a chance beat cashers. Because some people are poor and cant spend any money they play this game as a free player. If they want to get ahead and take advantage of doing offers for balens then I dont think it makes them a casher. Its possible for free players to reach top 100 but you got to work a lot harder than the cashers like maximizing how much you can get out of each event, doing anything you can that will help you move ahead even if its a tiny step, etc.
                That there would be the same definition i would give, and yes it would take allot of time before getting ahead of someone who does cash on the game
                300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  Think the definaition of free player is wacked. As some can do free balen offers for thousands of balens. while others can't... So instead of asking about non-casher, maybe ask "Is there any NON-BALEN(BB is fine) player that has made top 100?"
                  Originally posted by samsamsame View Post
                  nice dude..

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                  Agreeable

Comment

Originally posted by chillzzz View Post
                    I got curious at one point and thought to myself, has there ever been a none-casher in Class Wars before?
                    In my view i have never seen or heard of one before

None-Casher
                    Spends nothing more than a penny or a dollar on the game
                    Yeah it is possible,a none casher Archer (sams) from s119 made CW finals twice
                    None VIP,never recharged .
                    Last edited by Missmagic-s119; 04-29-2014, 02:55 PM. Reason: Added info
                    EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                      There are VIP players who claim to be non cashers, and their definition of casher is not related to being vip or having used bound balens, and not having used their own money, so it may have happened.

Includes the "Get Free Balen"
                      If you don't use your own actual money, its not cash shopping, simple. How to be casher with no actual cash involved.

Comment

to be fair there are probably tons of cashers that never make the top 100 either. low cash might as well be no cash

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
                          If you don't use your own actual money, its not cash shopping, simple. How to be casher with no actual cash involved.
                          what if u use ur dads money
                          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                          Class : Archer
                          Guild : •OneŽ•
                          LvL : 80
                          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
                            So many flaws with this meaning.

Exactly like what icesz said.

You can use someone elses money or money you get from other players as a small token of appreciation, and claim it isn't your own money.

Also curiously, do you refer someone who pays for their VIP isn't a casher although being VIP reaps a weekly reward?

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                              So many flaws with this meaning.

Exactly like what icesz said.

You can use someone elses money or money you get from other players as a small token of appreciation, and claim it isn't your own money.

Also curiously, do you refer someone who pays for their VIP isn't a casher although being VIP reaps a weekly reward?
                              By your own, I obviously mean anyone's actual money, be it your own or someone else's. Quit trying to be nitpicking ♥.
                              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-30-2014, 06:01 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Working...
                              X