Class War April vids !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class War April vids !!!

Hey guys, i think the vids will be helpful bc there are so many different strategies you can use to fight in CW. I personally having hard time beat archer with iris with crit heal :< SO dont think Gaia will be the best option for archers.

PS : I didnt get any luck this time ;(
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-30-2014, 03:02 AM. Reason: Removed video due to mature content. Remove that and you can post it again.

Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; Today at 03:02 AM. Reason: Removed video due to mature content. Remove that and you can post it again.

I was linked here from an adult website, and here you care about mature content. Game advertises as "Ao".
    Last edited by Hot Shot; 04-30-2014, 05:00 AM. Reason: url removed.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

And if you've followed the forums a bit, you would've seen that R2 does not approve of those advertisements and is trying to get rid of them.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

next one joker , keep up the good work , this game is based on luck so much sometimes

Server : S38x
        Class : Archer
        BR : 180k+
        Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Do you mean to say R2 is not involved in creating those links (AO) ? Someone else is doing it to spoil "good name" of R2 Wartune?
          I don't think so, its just once again 2-faced classic R2.
          Last edited by Hot Shot; 04-30-2014, 04:36 AM.
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

great vids again joker, the treasure thief is interesting
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

that was a cool video

Comment

Lol the picture look absolutely fine with me !! No bikini , just a girl's photo and you said it violate your policy " mature content" . Ridiculous man. Last time, I agreed it was too much about mature content in the vid, but this one should be fine ???
                S211 Tamera
                992k br
                I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

hmm didnt get to see video

Comment

I guess i'll provide the link. PM me if you see that photo as a mature content photo
                    YouTube Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RunZfSUOp4

Comment

i actually liked those pictures, and im sure all of us playing are mature enough
                      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Thanks for the video looks like you had some bad luck against Mios =/

Comment

Working...
                        X