Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

WORLD BOSS, best set up, for archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Relinq View Post
    i get better results by following rotation.. first round only df arrow piercer,,, after that .. show begins .. i use chaos and amnesia rune for extra dmg between rounds..
    once you get sylph charged you start next round with ,, df sylph+chaos rune (i use gaia) jupiter,flash,special+out of sylph then again df ,, and by the time wb last hit on you , you have sylph again charged.. i take w/o any balens buff with 105kbr 270-300+ gold/daru..
    i hate archers:P df give u Now to much profits

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

and if you have faced me in bg before you know how deadly it is
      Lol, I doubt anyone is scared for you tho.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        i love u , too anata :P
        神KamiKaze風
        semi retired
        s422
        150k br

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          Lol, I doubt anyone is scared for you tho.

i happen to know a few that tell me to f off, and run from me hen i kill them for spawn camping
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Profits are so insignificant...without buffs I earn about 3.7m per wb (about 5 - 10% more gold if I use L5 pots and scrolls). I'd need to do at least 26 wb to have enough gold to enchant a single L80 gear and sadly I rarely could make it to wb...would've been nicer if we can all make 10m gold per wb...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              Profits are so insignificant...without buffs I earn about 3.7m per wb (about 5 - 10% more gold if I use L5 pots and scrolls). I'd need to do at least 26 wb to have enough gold to enchant a single L80 gear and sadly I rarely could make it to wb...would've been nicer if we can all make 10m gold per wb...
              Buff up and out of problemHehe
              Overall, add this 700k+ gold on mail and u make 9kk per day from wb only, its 10 days per gear so less then time needed on collect leg stones

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

if u have rage rune, use it.u can hit 2 delphic each turn.

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
                  if u have rage rune, use it.u can hit 2 delphic each turn.

did you actually read the first post?

or watch the video?

Comment

Well, i dunno my combo is good or not, but it is like MS DF MS rage rune DS MS DF then sylph atk as much as i can. And i get more than 200K golds from 1st round. I am a 103K br archer. ( my initial rage is 31 so i cant start with DF ). If anyone knows a better combo, plz share. I need a lot of golds to upgrade my astrals
                    Last edited by haquebd; 05-04-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Buff up and out of problemHehe
                      Overall, add this 700k+ gold on mail and u make 9kk per day from wb only, its 10 days per gear so less then time needed on collect leg stones
                      Buffing up doesn't make up for missing wb 6 and a half days out of each week and sometimes 7 days a week. Even if maxed balen buff+scroll+L5 pots, you won't be able to earn the amount of gold you'd have gotten if you had participated in the other 13 wb during the week which you've missed. If you want talk about timezone its even worse. As it is, on EU timezone, 1st wb is during the time I travel home from work while last wb is 5am which I'm still sleeping in bed. If I converted to oceanic, 1st wb will be at 10:30am which I'm at work and unable to do wb, last wb will be around 9pm which sometimes I might've already reached home and most times I'm probably still having dinner and equally unable to do wb. If it was EST, 1st wb will be around 6:30am which I might be able to do, but everything else will occur while I'm at work which means for Oceanic, 80% of the events occur while i'm at work/travelling home or during dinner time and EST 95% of the events occur while I'm at work. Currently EU timezone seems to be the best for me but as a result, I'd miss out on all wb. Had they not removed the 2nd wb, I could've at least done 1 wb a day but they just had to remove the wb which most ppl could attend (no idea behind their logic...then again...we all know they lack logical thinking in the first place...)

Comment

Not only u have problems like this^^ i know how it is very well from my exp But i guess u have some ways to run wb daily... ^^ for me, evrything after 15 server time is impossible to run/enter/enjoy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Not only u have problems like this^^ i know how it is very well from my exp But i guess u have some ways to run wb daily... ^^ for me, evrything after 15 server time is impossible to run/enter/enjoy
                          Its pretty sad. If only their events are made more like mmorpgs where all the so called quests we see everyday becomes doable at any time of the day and events are turned into some special activity like during 6 may to 10th may, kill 1000 ppl in battle grounds and be rewarded with a lv 5 wing or something like that. Not events that involve us doing things that we do on a daily basis but rather something out of the ordinary and instead of having to collect pieces to exchange for rewards, i rather it be some special reward that only ppl who manage to do the event can get. That way the rewards will be just that more special and makes everyone want to do it all the more to stand a chance to win it. Plus making arena, bg, tanks into all day events would be nice. Gb and amethyst double reward time and wb can remain as the few special timed events. That way, ppl would be able to participate more rather than having so many timed events and not everyone is able to make it due to RL. That is why MMORPGs are so well liked...it allows us to play and progress at our own pace rather than be forced into a schedule because of the game which doesn't allow you to do so unless you do not mind falling so far behind and losing in almost all PVP activities which makes up a major part of any online games.

Comment

To be honest, i dont see much fun for me in this game, only thing why i keep play is my team xD no gb,cw so overall i make only daily maps and this is it sadly this will not change much here, i accepted this
                            Wb should be like 2x20 min per day in anytime when we want and on the end of day just put evryone in to ranking to send mail rewards

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Whats the best set up for knights? Ha, trick question. Archers and mages make 50%-100% more gold/daru than knights do because of 'slow'. Considering world boss is where you get the majority of your gold, and basically all of your daru, knights are definitely once again getting screwed over. Its pretty bad when an archer with 30k less br can make as much or more than a knight on world boss because they can continually casts a 100% slow. Oh, I forgot, knights should get a skill when advanced careers come out that has chance of 80% slow. The huge downside to this is knights have to be level 80 in order to use it, and it is an added passive for one of our most useless skills, shadow thrasher. Not to mention, mages get another huge advantage with a shield and two new massive damage skills, and guess what both are aoes, one of which will basically make gaia's delph look like like a toddler. We already have the worst skills, including 1 aoe which is the worst of all classes, a completely useless skill aka reverse damage, and the bleed effect on shadow thrasher, which is our only status effect, both of which stops being useful by lv 20. Considering we have to max both these skills to use apollo's shield, this makes makes our entire bottom skill tree uselss. Both reverse damage and shadow thrasher's bleed need to scale with level or need to be completely overhauled. We also have the worst talents, one of which is completely broken, aka puncture, due to the bleed effect no longer works after lvl 1 and they refuse to fix it. Due to we can only do single attacks, our crit rate is the lowest of all classes. Our skills also require the most rage, have the longest cooldowns, and have the slowest attack rate, which makes us stay stunned longer than any other class. Knights get screwed on necropolis, guild ward towers, and world boss compared to the other classes. The one mute argument that always pops up against knights is we gain the most rage per turn, but we cant use it because all of our cooldowns are so long. So basically we are stuck using the same 2 single target attacks the entire fight, both of which do less damage than either of the mage aoe's. Also we can basically only attack front row target at a time unless you can miraculously somehow get the enemies health down below their troops which is near impossible. At last, we can't forget about the new troops to soon be released to make mages even more dominant. So r2, either make the classes more balanced, just cut the knight class out fof the game, or give the players an option to change their class once all the new patches come out, because knights are going to be useless. There is no reason to even have more than 1 class here soon considering mages are going to rule the game. No wonder there are so few knights on the chinese servers, and 80% of their players are mages.
                              Last edited by Jvillain; 05-06-2014, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                                Whats the best set up for knights? Ha, trick question. Archers and mages make 50%-100% more gold/daru than knights do because of 'slow'. Considering world boss is where you get the majority of your gold, and basically all of your daru, knights are definitely once again getting screwed over. Its pretty bad when an archer with 30k less br can make as much or more than a knight on world boss because they can continually casts a 100% slow. Oh, I forgot, knights should get a skill when advanced careers come out that has chance of 80% slow. The huge downside to this is knights have to be level 80 in order to use it, and it is an added passive for one of our most useless skills, shadow thrasher. Not to mention, mages get another huge advantage with a shield and two new massive damage skills, and guess what both are aoes, one of which will basically make gaia's delph look like like a toddler. We already have the worst skills, including 1 aoe which is the worst of all classes, a completely useless skill aka reverse damage, and the bleed effect on shadow thrasher, which is our only status effect, both of which stops being useful by lv 20. Considering we have to max both these skills to use apollo's shield, this makes makes our entire bottom skill tree uselss. Both reverse damage and shadow thrasher's bleed need to scale with level or need to be completely overhauled. We also have the worst talents, one of which is completely broken, aka puncture, due to the bleed effect no longer works after lvl 1 and they refuse to fix it. Due to we can only do single attacks, our crit rate is the lowest of all classes. Our skills also require the most rage, have the longest cooldowns, and have the slowest attack rate, which makes us stay stunned longer than any other class. Knights get screwed on necropolis, guild ward towers, and world boss compared to the other classes. The one mute argument that always pops up against knights is we gain the most rage per turn, but we cant use it because all of our cooldowns are so long. So basically we are stuck using the same 2 single target attacks the entire fight, both of which do less damage than either of the mage aoe's. Also we can basically only attack front row target at a time unless you can miraculously somehow get the enemies health down below their troops which is near impossible. At last, we can't forget about the new troops to soon be released to make mages even more dominant. So r2, either make the classes more balanced, just cut the knight class out fof the game, or give the players an option to change their class once all the new patches come out, because knights are going to be useless. There is no reason to even have more than 1 class here soon considering mages are going to rule the game. No wonder there are so few knights on the chinese servers, and 80% of their players are mages.

if you think shadow thrasher is useless you should quit the game, that is a very powerful attack

Comment

Working...
                                X