Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Advice Needed Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed Please

Hi all Basically, I am looking for some gear advice for my character. Hoping some of you are willing to help me

My character is level 64 right now, and I have almost maxed all of my talents. I am around 75k BR Knight. I am currently using full 50L set.
    My question is, should I be going for the 60 set or the 70 set? I want to go for the 70 set personally, as it will save me insignias, gold, etc etc
    The problem is: The server is too new...noone is level 70 yet.

So basically, I am at a loss for the best actions at this point. I know it will take a long time to get the 70 set, which is why I want to start gathering items needed as soon as possible. At the same time, the server itself isn't ready to be doing 70 MPD.

What would you guys do if you were in the same shoes, suck it up and go for the 60L set anyways....or work on gathering the 70 items(insignias, crypt tokens, etc) while the server matures enough to go for 70 MPD?

I feel like I will be forced to go for the 60 gear, even though I don't want to...but maybe some of you have other alternatives or strategies to make the transition easier...
    Any help is appreciated

im the same problem, except im still 59

so i havent maxed talents yet

not sure how to go about it yet, im probably going to rush to 70 though
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

go 70 set....

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        go 70 set....
        ..... hes a knight and can he tank LLnm w/ his current stats?
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

60 set for you my dear friend As you said server is not matured yet so either way allmost every1 will go for 60 set before they do their 70 unless you have a team who goes along you have no other choice just to do you're 60 set. But it's just my oppinion since you asked for advice

Comment

It all depends on how fast you want to level up. With enough summoner runs you can make 60 set even if you're rushing to level 70(you won't need skeleton keys after 60 anyway, and summoner runs are good for SCs and refine crystals too). Only problem are the crypt tokens and insignias that you will use for 60 set. Since 70 set is a must in order to craft 80 set, you have to think twice when spending these, specially since you don't make TOK NM.
            Clearing Lych NM requires about 90k+ BR team for easy walkthrough. If you think you manage to get 90k BR at level 70 then there is no worry about staying in 50 set.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

If you can get you 70 set while skipping the 60 set, do it. Make 2 70 sets legend. One to wear and one to synth into 80. You can thank me for it later.

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                Hi all Basically, I am looking for some gear advice for my character. Hoping some of you are willing to help me

My character is level 64 right now, and I have almost maxed all of my talents. I am around 75k BR Knight. I am currently using full 50L set.
                My question is, should I be going for the 60 set or the 70 set? I want to go for the 70 set personally, as it will save me insignias, gold, etc etc

So basically, I am at a loss for the best actions at this point. I know it will take a long time to get the 70 set, which is why I want to start gathering items needed as soon as possible. At the same time, the server itself isn't ready to be doing 70 MPD.

What would you guys do if you were in the same shoes, suck it up and go for the 60L set anyways....or work on gathering the 70 items(insignias, crypt tokens, etc) while the server matures enough to go for 70 MPD?

I feel like I will be forced to go for the 60 gear, even though I don't want to...but maybe some of you have other alternatives or strategies to make the transition easier...
                Any help is appreciated
                bro, i'm almost 72K and i'm still 59 yet i still find TT lair hard to tank alone so i'm guessing tanking the 70 mpds is near impossible for your br so my advice would be to go for the 60 set to rasie your br or maybe just go with the easy way and cash like hell. btw i'm a total free player

Comment

65k+ Br can do LL normal , 85k for NM, talk with 3 other people to level and rush 70 together. Even if you do normal at start you still get crystaloids.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                    bro, i'm almost 72K and i'm still 59 yet i still find TT lair hard to tank alone so i'm guessing tanking the 70 mpds is near impossible for your br so my advice would be to go for the 60 set to rasie your br or maybe just go with the easy way and cash like hell. btw i'm a total free player
                    lol tl is easy

im 70k br level 59 and can solo nm
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Ger Lord Divine First then 70 set

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post

Any help is appreciated
                        I will tell you what i did, i didn't skip any sets(apart from 40) so i went 35, 45, 55, 50, 60, and working on my 70....i have to much 60legend stones, if anything i would say go for 60 set if your a slow leveler(and since your server is still new), soon you'll have to much insignia(mp arena, tok, GB)

But if your rushing through to 70 i would say try finding a strong group that wants to start on 70 set as well.
                        60 set takes around 3-4months
                        70 set takes 5-6months

or just keep your 50leg set and forget about 60, and think about starting 70 later, start working on your astrals, gems and sylph while you wait
                        Last edited by soloist21; 05-02-2014, 08:48 AM.
                        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

60 set has become redundant after the introduction of 80 sets, any insignia, tokens spent on 60 set are basically wasted, shoot for the 70 set, if you can't tank lych NM then tank lych normal, basically start collecting level 6 crystaloids(normal mode dungeons) even if you can't tank 70 nm, because any amount of effort you would do on level 5 loids would ultimately be wasted as you would have to sell your gear anyways, and it requires a huge effort and resources to make 60 set. Don't go for either 55 or 60 in other words, save your resources and think ahead. Just shoot for the 70 set, you will be satisfied. any 70k BR team can go through normal mode 70 dungeons if they are skilled and using the right sylphs.

Also, if your not too ambitious I would suggest to try only 2 bosses of lych NM with some buffs, with the right knowledge of the bosses it can be done at a much lower BR than people may think. But make sure to have 2 mages, 1 archer and 1 knight on the team. Just handle the bosses smartly and make sure that the flow of the mages are in sync with each other and harmonious.
                          Last edited by kattuktk; 05-02-2014, 09:05 AM.

Comment

The downside to just shooting for 70 set is that you need to be strong enough to get to lvl 10 of necropolis in order to get what you need for 70 set.
                            Server: R2 S168
                            Guild: Fallen
                            Character Name: Cera
                            Class: Mage
                            Level: 80

Comment

actually LLNM is not that hard

before the introduction of sylph my team alr able to pass it, 1knight 2archer 1mage team

my BR that time is ~83K, with sylph (especially iris) I think 80K should be very enough
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                              X