Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Advice Needed Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

skip 60 set and save lot of insignas and time. But if you love pvp, it is very rough past lvl 70 as there are lot of heavy weights and gonna be tough.

Comment

Push 3 more ppl to lvlup with u and take adventage against all this ppl who work on usless 60 set, yea is usless Now 80k br is enuff for clear 2x boss in nm mode. Take 2x iris and 2x gaia - easy ride even if u will be not able to finish lych nm from start, 12 leg stones and 16 loids is great deal

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You should not tank unless you have a proper build for tanking Lych NM. I know a few knights with 80k+br w/at least 85-90k hp being able to tank Lych NM. All you need is 2 archers to make it a smoother run, along with a mage that can heal more than 30k w/resto and/or BL (assuming everyone has legends).

I would say the average or minimum BR requirement is 80k+ br, archer and mage being 70k+ should be more than enough, but as I said, it all depends on the builds (Talents included).

In other words, I would recommend skipping 60 sets and go straight for 70.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          lol tl is easy

im 70k br level 59 and can solo nm
          solo well i guess i'll try it sometime and then tell u my results.

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
            solo well i guess i'll try it sometime and then tell u my results.
            pretty sure he's talking about void nm
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Awesome guys, thanks for the advice, it's much appreciated! I am fairly confident I will be able to tank Lych NM when I get there, although it might take some concentration at times. My last attempt a month or so ago got me to level 12 Necro. I was worried most of you would say grind for the 60 gear first...so I am VERY glad I asked for help, you guys are awesome . I do understand that the PvP side of things will suffer for quite a while, but at least I can save some time/effort by skipping 60 set.

Comment

Originally posted by damon18 View Post
                If you can get you 70 set while skipping the 60 set, do it. Make 2 70 sets legend. One to wear and one to synth into 80. You can thank me for it later.
                Why would anyone make 2 x 70 sets? You can upgrade the 70 gear to 80 on the fly and wear it together. I certainly wouldn't be thanking you for another 6 months loid farming.

Comment

Originally posted by Scraggy View Post
                  Why would anyone make 2 x 70 sets? You can upgrade the 70 gear to 80 on the fly and wear it together. I certainly wouldn't be thanking you for another 6 months loid farming.
                  wasting time, gold, CT's and insignia's..... better make 1 70 set and save those loids and insignia's(to sell) for ur 80 set(~100m gold each piece to +36)
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

just go with the flow .. while there making there 60 sets just collect lvl 5 loids then synth them up

when you get a team for LL NM you should have a nice collection waiting that can throw you ahead .. will also give you time to save up 15k cyrpt tokens fot the rings and jewels and the 100k insig for the weapon, brooch, armor and helm
                    Cyanide
                    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                      Hi all Basically, I am looking for some gear advice for my character. Hoping some of you are willing to help me

My character is level 64 right now, and I have almost maxed all of my talents. I am around 75k BR Knight. I am currently using full 50L set.
                      My question is, should I be going for the 60 set or the 70 set? I want to go for the 70 set personally, as it will save me insignias, gold, etc etc
                      The problem is: The server is too new...noone is level 70 yet.

So basically, I am at a loss for the best actions at this point. I know it will take a long time to get the 70 set, which is why I want to start gathering items needed as soon as possible. At the same time, the server itself isn't ready to be doing 70 MPD.

What would you guys do if you were in the same shoes, suck it up and go for the 60L set anyways....or work on gathering the 70 items(insignias, crypt tokens, etc) while the server matures enough to go for 70 MPD?

I feel like I will be forced to go for the 60 gear, even though I don't want to...but maybe some of you have other alternatives or strategies to make the transition easier...
                      Any help is appreciated
                      btw are u a vip 9 and/or LD? if not dont even bother lvling ur char to 70
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                      Class : Archer
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

here is what i did in this situation lvled from 59 to 65 ina few days flat ( gaining xp everywhere posible) then went back to my normal daily rutine of gaining xp whilst maxing tallents ( key part) got my lvl 60 legendary set then pushed right on to 68 where ive been sat for 2 months now maxing talents and building up suplys i have full 60 set legendary jewels rings and the armour im currently sat on enough crypt tokens for 70 rings and jewels and still building already have brought from the arean shop 25 wepon shards 25 helm shard and working on the others ready for lvl 70 it is fairlyesay to get both sets the main advantage im having is being able to run tok nm as regularly as posible and getting lots and lots of insignias ive slowed right down on xp currently as im not vip lvl 9 and im getting close to imperial commander so my aim is to get lord devin before making my push to 70

Comment

i am looking for someone to stop deadmaster and his alts from bashing me .. can calling names such as ***** and **** and so on ..... he needs to be stopped he is a 16 yr old kid with no respect for others

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                            pretty sure he's talking about void nm
                            nope TL nm

just bring a puri rune, and heal rune
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente