all runstone or gold
    its v. bad

i got 4 hades 80 mahra and 160 green buggers for 260 chests

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
      i got 4 hades 80 mahra and 160 green buggers for 260 chests
      iam talking about free box

Comment

you expect to get hades in about 10 boxs?
        ING:Alexis2
        class:Knight
        Level:80 408k BR (blessed)
        342 hallowed fen

Comment

lol hades in free box so unlikely... i opened 800 boxes this event and no hades xD

Comment

I got hades from Free boxes, In the #2 box .

I was lucky
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

i did all of the bounty event days and had 24 total. Didnt even get a single freaking thing that was annouced by system. stupid game. and there were a few ppl who got hades just opening the first few boxes or mahra. ugh ** so stupid

Comment

did bounties, best i could do was 80 sep, was happy with that
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

This event quest is a " way " to show that R2/PC aren't like all say.
                  All companies are greedy, want money, but all have different ways of making their games/rules, or showing it through events.
                  If R2/PC were greedy like 99% of forum members say, then apollo wasn't free when it came ( free boxes ), hades wasn't free now ( chance to get it ) either, so be happy you get a chance and getting/not getting hades instead of wasting real money and getting the same result.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

got one hades from bounty quest.. i know i'm lucky to be have it..

Comment

I bought boxes to get kingly souls for Appollo, On the way I got another 3 Hades (already had one) which are of NO use to me And 160 sepelcrum (which I was pleased with cos I can put straight into Appollo)

Comment

Originally posted by Malice2 View Post
                        you expect to get hades in about 10 boxs?
                        actually those were 18 boxes and yes.. I got hades. from a free box. Didn't expect much anyway but was amazed that this works.

Comment

Had 24, got some free stuff. Would love one of the "cash" sylph as all my sylph are near max level, so would have been nice to start working on a new sylph.

Might actually consider buying one(my first and only "real cash" item) if it's a set price in the future, but not with the "gamble" method.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            All companies are greedy, want money, but all have different ways of making their games/rules, or showing it through events.
                            If R2/PC were greedy like 99% of forum members say, then apollo wasn't free when it came ( free boxes ), hades wasn't free now ( chance to get it ) either, so be happy you get a chance and getting/not getting hades instead of wasting real money and getting the same result.
                            bro are u mad? what is it , to give away several dozens of free sylphs just to show people like u that it is "free" , it other people are spending 20k balens and getting only 80 mahra for that ? noone would be happy for that , cuz for this amount of balens u should be given much more...

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                              isnt this sort of event the proof that R2 is being more flexible with free players because the feel the need of change ?

Comment

Working...
                              X