started a topic so i just decided i will skip 60s pve set

so i just decided i will skip 60s pve set

thank you to all those helping me in making the decision

i have a few guildies to go, we will all be level 70 for lychs nm

on a full academy buff these are our brs

archer 70k br (me)
    mage 71k br
    knight 77k br
    we still havent got a 4th, probably another guildie mage if he can swap his time around, he currently sits at 90k br

would this group be enough to beat LL nm? or at least 2 bosses

or what would recommended br be?

(sorry for asking questions, want to be 100% prepared)

• SnipeShot6
    replied
    Im at 75k BR archer level 70, i skipped lvl 60 pve set too, i do LL nm everyday easy with a team of 2 archers at ~75k BR a mage at 85k and a knight at 90k, we can cleer it super easy, final boss is just time consuming, like a whole 7-9 minute battle, also as far as how will i be raising 100k insignia, I can do Tok nm for that, when its naked like today

Leave a comment:

• MiniDD
    replied
    I skipped too 60 set but i had 50 set ... anyone in your team has??? Your br is low and you will need good healing and good rage to do LL NM full... without that could be two bosses and if lucky sometimes. I no see a lot of posibility of full for now :P

Leave a comment:

• R24675921
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    I dont think its possible with an 80k br team. One thing you absolutely need is at least 1 person in the frontline that can tank everything in the dungeon and be able to survive.
    i cant imagine anyone with 80k br being able to tank any of the bosses in the dungeon.
    then a proper healer and 2 archers continuously deep freezing (pretty much any br but should have enough hp to survive the aoes at least)
    It's been done, an 80k br knight with 90k hp, 13k mdef 19k pdef, but only has 21-22k patk w/around 2k block.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    I skipped the 60 set too i had 115k br with 50 set

Leave a comment:

• trumpetytrump
    replied
    I say load up and try. Can always go back to lower if needed, but several said on our server people have to be this or that to clear. I know what we did. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Wut pvp insignia gain u mean? Even with 100k br u will lose more then win on GA main insignia source is tok and gb, nothing else is worth to care

Leave a comment:

• Cymidei
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    hmm okay thank you, and i doubt my br ill go up that much

we will waste all our keys on dt nm key run

i will probably get 60s rings legend with that, if i can

that will be all the br boost i really think i can get

so i doubt i will hit 80k
    Yep I think you need to "waste" your keys BTW there are no summoners for level 70 set. This is an interesting post I found on the kong forums that will help.

"As far as I know these are coming in part 3 so it will b a ‘while’ before we get these but since someone from my guild requested these info, I’ll be nice and share it here as well

lvl 70 helmet,weapoon,armor,pendant – 400 lvl 6 Crystaloids

lvl 70 legendary helmet,weapon,armor,pendant – 200 legendary stones,25 shards (@ 25000 insignias per item)

lvl 70 rings,jewels – 2500 crypt tokens

lvl 70 legendary rings – 200 legendary stones, 25 shards

*all requirements are per item"
    Last edited by Cymidei; 05-02-2014, 03:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cymidei
    replied
    Yeah I think I know, love your nick name on the forums...interested in what the other forum rats think about Lych Lair and gearing up for level 70. Its a question that effects lots of players. So hows Lych Lair going and would ya like some help?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
    There's a guy on my server who got mad when I suggested Lych Lair might be hard for him to do with 60k BR. Seriously though, I went through a lot of trouble to get my level 60 PVE Legendary set. Do you think I wasted my time? BTW I have a 108k Battle Rating mage, and can clear both Nightmare and Normal easily. For all minibosses we use Hades and self-heal, on the final boss I bring out my Iris. The rest of my group has the same quality of gear and we can three man a normal Lych Lair with a warrior, archer, and mage. If I sleep in though, my team has a hard time and wipes a lot

My question to you though, is if you skip your 60 PVE set...and rush to level 70 with a low battle rating...how will you do in arenas and PVP? You need to get about 100,000 insignia to get a legendary 70 set. Tough enough in the 70's bracket if you've camped and got good gear right?

you still havent figured out who i am yet have you cymi?

Leave a comment:

• Cymidei
    replied
    There's a guy on my server who got mad when I suggested Lych Lair might be hard for him to do with 60k BR. Seriously though, I went through a lot of trouble to get my level 60 PVE Legendary set. Do you think I wasted my time? BTW I have a 108k Battle Rating mage, and can clear both Nightmare and Normal easily. For all minibosses we use Hades and self-heal, on the final boss I bring out my Iris. The rest of my group has the same quality of gear and we can three man a normal Lych Lair with a warrior, archer, and mage. If I sleep in though, my team has a hard time and wipes a lot

My question to you though, is if you skip your 60 PVE set...and rush to level 70 with a low battle rating...how will you do in arenas and PVP? You need to get about 100,000 insignia to get a legendary 70 set. Tough enough in the 70's bracket if you've camped and got good gear right? My friends who mentored me recommended that I get 110k BR before going to level 70 just because of PVP competition. I suppose that's a topic for another thread...but if you are hoping to get those insignia on arena losses and guild battles it might take you a couple years to finish the set...something to think about.
    Last edited by Cymidei; 05-02-2014, 03:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    Originally posted by trumpetytrump View Post
    I would say yes is possible. Started clearing it with 80 br avg. Teams. Lower br means less chance for error. Good luck with it.
    I dont think its possible with an 80k br team. One thing you absolutely need is at least 1 person in the frontline that can tank everything in the dungeon and be able to survive.
    i cant imagine anyone with 80k br being able to tank any of the bosses in the dungeon.
    then a proper healer and 2 archers continuously deep freezing (pretty much any br but should have enough hp to survive the aoes at least)

Leave a comment:

• R215361131
    replied
    my team recently started clearing ll nm, two knights 95k and 80k br 1 mage 80k br and 1 archer 75k br. first two bosses are pretty easy just scatter the reflect on first boss and scatter the reduce damage and attack buff she gives herself on the 2nd. We all did have to take warriors call to pass the last boss before she went insane buff on herself

Leave a comment:

• trumpetytrump
    replied
    I would say yes is possible. Started clearing it with 80 br avg. Teams. Lower br means less chance for error. Good luck with it.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Like i say, take 2x iris and u will out heal all tank dmg,aoes are not that big problemstank alive- 2x boss done

Leave a comment:

Working...
X