WB black box !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB black box !!!

so now, i had black box thing when wb time,, after yesterday sudden error after reset if i'm not mistaken with wartune,,

it was annoying, when running from start position it was very very very slow for me (maybe some of you too)

so anyone got the black box thing too ?

it's annoying

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	819.3 KB
ID:	1749066
    I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
    Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
    IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
    IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
    Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

32m nice, that black box is still there for me, it started happening when the new patch came out

but its just at the entrance on everyone else apart from me....i feel so left out
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

It's been there since the new patch. At least to lots of players in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
        32m nice, that black box is still there for me, it started happening when the new patch came out

but its just at the entrance on everyone else apart from me....i feel so left out
        oops

wow since new patch time ? ouch that even more sucks lol,

hope this black box from some airplane get fixed soon,, ugh X,X
        I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
        Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
        IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
        IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
        Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

It's been 1 month now... and it still isn't fixed

today I lost around 300k~500k gold cause of the lag.

yea...

BTW, did you update your Flash? cause the Black Box only appeared after I updated my Flash...

Seems that if you update to a newer version of Flash, the game breaks.

I updated cause I was getting lag... and most of the time updating fixes lag... but this time it just made it worse.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            It's been 1 month now... and it still isn't fixed

today I lost around 300k~500k gold cause of the lag.

yea...

BTW, did you update your Flash? cause the Black Box only appeared after I updated my Flash...

Seems that if you update to a newer version of Flash, the game breaks.

I updated cause I was getting lag... and most of the time updating fixes lag... but this time it just made it worse.
            not the flash player when i have it too and dont event update my flash player.

Comment

black patches appear in gb,wb and noticed sometimes in guild chamber around ToA ..also lag at amethyst mine collection area is crazy need 5 min to collect it

and yea before patch all was fine after patch it start appearing

Comment

The black boxes appear anywhere there is a 10+ concentration of people in a very small area. I even see them in BG when people are waiting for the gates to dissappear

Comment

WB Beatbox
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

black "box"es were already there since the new patch arrived. even in GB spawn area as well.
                    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Hi guys, I dunno how the black box appeared. But I've tried to play with 5 browsers : Opera, Chrome, IE, Firefox and Comodo, the black box only appeared in Opera browser, while no black box in other browsers. Maybe there's something with Opera or what, but if the black box so annoying for you, maybe u should try to change the browser. ^^v
                      'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
                      FORSAKEN First Guild Master
                      KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

Originally posted by mhendrawan View Post
                        Hi guys, I dunno how the black box appeared. But I've tried to play with 5 browsers : Opera, Chrome, IE, Firefox and Comodo, the black box only appeared in Opera browser, while no black box in other browsers. Maybe there's something with Opera or what, but if the black box so annoying for you, maybe u should try to change the browser. ^^v
                        i use firefox and some time chrome and they both have black boxes.

Comment

M'hmmmm. Personally, I've learned to just ignore those "Black boxes" and just deal with the Game.
                          To Willow:
                          Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

cover those "holes" with ur inventory window and u'll be less laggy
                            R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                            Class : Archer
                            Guild : •OneŽ•
                            LvL : 80
                            Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                            BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

same in server23 west, black box's where people group, so much lag that cloud city, amethyst, tok, and world boss takes forever. its not me, its the entire server so unless you suggest the entire server clear there cookies and cache then it's not a fix. I know....lets add more servers and patches and see if that works :P

Comment

Working...
                              X