No announcement yet.

WB black box !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on PC servers, and there's black boxes on every browser, but not on the client, pretty odd.

They don't change the lag or no lag for me anyways, some bosses are just a ***** when it comes to lag with or without black boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
      not the flash player when i have it too and dont event update my flash player.
      probably yeah, i think i updated my flash player, but i dunno,, it never apeared bfore for me,, but it apeared when error with wartune after reset time couple days ago for me, and i play with maxthon browser,, since it never apreared bfore with maxthon, so maybe true wat u said cuz of updated flash, i dunno,, i just find this black box very annoying, the movement became very slow while running,,,

i just hope they will get it fixed soon,,

Originally posted by Imperias View Post
      M'hmmmm. Personally, I've learned to just ignore those "Black boxes" and just deal with the Game.
      hmm maybe you're right,, but hell hope it will get fixed soon lol,, i received message from obama it will get fixed or r2 will give free balens for us, (100 BB) lol JK XD
      I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
      Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
      IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
      IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
      Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

it does need to get fixed, its horrible. Drives me nuts to keep seeing new stuff added while old bugs just get worse and worse. Clean your house r2, its a disaster!
        Pyranthos
        S372 Spirit Divide
        Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Working...
        X