Calling all south africans!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all south africans!

Just met a fellow South African and was wondering how many more of you are there???? Come on... show yourself
    GodsofWar Guild Master
    Char: Gizella on S222
    From Sunny South Africa

Hey I am one
    From Cape Town :P

Comment

I find this post amazing.

I leave next Wednesday for Cape Town (I live near Philadelphia) .. will be spending 2 months (and a week) living in the Western Cape (Blaauwberg / Table View more specifically) working with an after-school program for kids.

This means I will probably not be on Wartune much at all, but I will be enjoying life !

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
        I find this post amazing.

I leave next Wednesday for Cape Town (I live near Philadelphia) .. will be spending 2 months (and a week) living in the Western Cape (Blaauwberg / Table View more specifically) working with an after-school program for kids.

This means I will probably not be on Wartune much at all, but I will be enjoying life !
        That's nice to hear.
        Basically, I have been to other countries of the world, and will love to go to South Africa. Maybe this holiday

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          That's nice to hear.
          Basically, I have been to other countries of the world, and will love to go to South Africa. Maybe this holiday
          I've been to a bunch of countries in Africa before (including SA), I just never had the opportunity to see Cape Town so I'm very excited! You wouldn't regret it I promise.

There are many countries you visit, come home and decide to move on to the next country. South Africa is the only country I've been to that I genuinely felt sad leaving.

The people are what really makes Africa though. They say you will leave Africa with a little piece of it in your heart.

Comment

Working...
          X