Calling all south africans!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalesie
    started a topic Calling all south africans!

Calling all south africans!

Just met a fellow South African and was wondering how many more of you are there???? Come on... show yourself

• Adiroit
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    That's nice to hear.
    Basically, I have been to other countries of the world, and will love to go to South Africa. Maybe this holiday
    I've been to a bunch of countries in Africa before (including SA), I just never had the opportunity to see Cape Town so I'm very excited! You wouldn't regret it I promise.

There are many countries you visit, come home and decide to move on to the next country. South Africa is the only country I've been to that I genuinely felt sad leaving.

The people are what really makes Africa though. They say you will leave Africa with a little piece of it in your heart.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
    I find this post amazing.

I leave next Wednesday for Cape Town (I live near Philadelphia) .. will be spending 2 months (and a week) living in the Western Cape (Blaauwberg / Table View more specifically) working with an after-school program for kids.

This means I will probably not be on Wartune much at all, but I will be enjoying life !
    That's nice to hear.
    Basically, I have been to other countries of the world, and will love to go to South Africa. Maybe this holiday

Leave a comment:

• Adiroit
    replied
    I find this post amazing.

I leave next Wednesday for Cape Town (I live near Philadelphia) .. will be spending 2 months (and a week) living in the Western Cape (Blaauwberg / Table View more specifically) working with an after-school program for kids.

This means I will probably not be on Wartune much at all, but I will be enjoying life !

Leave a comment:

• RichardEsau
    replied
    Hey I am one
    From Cape Town :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X