Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Nirvana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
    hey any1 know the average br needed for nirvana nm?
    i think starting BR from 115K will be strong enought IF your other team already have higher BR than 115k

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]84616[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84617[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]84618[/ATTACH]
    and for a knight for nirvana NM, at least u must have HP above 100K, why ? bcause last boss will deal damage 100k for knight,
    I Don't give a damn about what other people do, they enjoy their life and SO DO I
    Don't you complain about something you don't have only because others have it !!!
    IF u want to CRITIZE other peoples, then you HAVE TO ACCEPT when other peoples critized yourself
    IF NOT, STOP COMPLAINING ARROUND AND SHUT THE HELL UP
    Please, enjoy your life before you are DEAD, because we live only ONCE !!!

ZeraTul - S13

Comment

LLNM isn't a problem, we do it with 2 70k archers + mage at 90k and tank 95k.

Heard from a guildy that said "If a team can manage LLNM they should not have problem with Nirvana normal, is that a good guideline? Not that I'm going to do it with them, as they are 2-3 month behind me in gear ;p

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post

Heard from a guildy that said "If a team can manage LLNM they should not have problem with Nirvana normal, is that a good guideline? Not that I'm going to do it with them, as they are 2-3 month behind me in gear ;p
        good guideline? yeah, but ive done lych nm around 80k br till around 120k br so pick a safe line:P
        i think 80k team might be able to clear nirvana normal, but dont hold me on it.

Nirvana isn't very hard in some way. The damage is average and nothing really worth timing for till last boss. Only problem is kinda the resistance. Bosses get resistance against elements and that can make your attacks really strong or really weak. My blood rune does more dmg at 2nd boss when it has a buff against my element. So you prefer to get a strong sylph (15k+ br) to do a bit decent damage.

NM isnt very hard and compared to lych nm, mobs have ridiculous low hp, bosses have tons of em tho.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post

no not a good guildline as LLNM with the presence of sylph 80K BR can clear it, but I really don't think 80K can clear nirvana without any problem

but don't worry, nirvana mainly rely on tank, archer not really so important, archer's job is to cast the debuff only
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

archer are there to help the knight to survive with IS and DF
            but don't forget that, for last boss, there is a +1000% for first part. same as LL last boss, you have to kill fast.

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
              archer are there to help the knight to survive with IS and DF
              but don't forget that, for last boss, there is a +1000% for first part. same as LL last boss, you have to kill fast.
              a normal 4 party won't be that slow, if you can tank normally you can kill it, unless your group is really weird, 200K knight + 60K archer mage =_=

Comment

Every dungeon bosses have 1000% boost when its taking too long, not just 70+ dungeon last boss.
                This includes spire, and is indicator your party is too weak and shouldn't run.
                Last edited by laba-laba; 05-04-2014, 03:20 AM.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  Every dungeon bosses have 1000% boost when its taking too long, not just 70+ dungeon last boss.
                  This includes spire, and is indicator your party is too weak and shouldn't run.
                  spire only for wave 12+

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                    spire only for wave 12+
                    I'm pretty sure it's from boss 1 onwards, I tested solo mage just healing and the 1000% sword appears. Of course boss 1 is still too weak, 10x weak is still weak.
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's from boss 1 onwards, I tested solo mage just healing and the 1000% sword appears. Of course boss 1 is still too weak, 10x weak is still weak.
                      wave 1 have a 100% buff, did you mix it up?

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        wave 1 have a 100% buff, did you mix it up?
                        It's the same thing, point is when that sword icon shows on every boss you're screwed and should get better next try.
                        The base requirement for every party is not to let the sword icon shows.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

You are lvl 71, Nirvana is lvl 80 MP, you have a LONG time til you will be doing nirvana

Comment

It's the same thing, point is when that sword icon shows on every boss you're screwed and should get better next try.
                            The base requirement for every party is not to let the sword icon shows.
                            huh it is different....

wave 1 100% buff it is its special ability, just like wave 10 cast bleed effect

1000% is here cuz you killed it too slow, I've been a lowbie before, that time killing 8/11 also waste me lots of time, but it doesn't cast any 1000% buff

Comment

Working...
                            X