Better Drop Rates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Drop Rates

I think everyone would agree that the drop rates for rare items is really bad such as things like Hades in laurels chest since people spend 1000s of balens and dont get even 1 and some others get them for free from hot event bounty quests (like me) + also the rates at which you synth clothing from lvl2 to level 3 with fashion cores really sucks....and on market stall its like 0.001% chance of getting a rare item which is not fair if you guys make drops fairer (not saying you should make them really easy to get but at least a fairer drop rate like 10% instead of 0.001% which is crazy)
    Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
    ~
    Server: s481
    IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
    Lvl80: Class Adv
    BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
    Guild:Heroes
    Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
    Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
    58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Yehe its so bad so am close to never buy box just try 50 normaly now and give up before am buyed like 1000+ box.

If man buy 200-300 box man should atless have got one with should make more intresst into buy more box just for get events itmes to for exchange for Whisp Mahra and other stuff instent i give up buy 1000+ box now just for try get and still need to use exchange later no itmes in the world is worth 100k+ balens.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I dont know what drop rate for shop boxes is, and even if this is done to prevent so many of rare items to go out-then what is the point of offering the event at all unless its just to make people spend more balens. I know I for one was more interested in spending more when the drop rate seemed atleast resonable-took 200X10 for me to get one hades-I am less excited about the boxes and dont intend to do that in the future-where before seemed drop rate was more resonable and it made me want to try more often.
      Player: Lilaia
      Server: US West - S99
      Guild: Epic Fail

Class: Mage
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 480k

Comment

I think they just want our money lmao but just try free ways to get stuff coz there is seriously no point wasting 1000s of balens on something you might not even get and get something useless like 1 sepulcrum which really sucks since its easy to get at least 20 free per week
        Wartune can't hear your SCREAMS...they just look at the cross server rankings and laugh"look at all the money we earnt”
        ~
        Server: s481
        IGN:❣·Prστεςτσr ~ Legendary Archer
        Lvl80: Class Adv
        BR: 691k w/Eudaemon
        Guild:Heroes
        Eudaemon: trashy 301k BR archer (i got by accident :()
        Sylph: 65.5k BR Herc - R34P3R***
        58k BR Aegis (yes i call it aegis :p) - xxAURORAxx***

Previously Played server; s55 Tortmain Abbey as xW4RR10Rx (beast knight)…possibly guildless now

Comment

Working...
        X