DO they do server transfers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO they do server transfers?

Do they do server transfers on this game where your vip and everything comes with you? I kinda started on a old server and well, it sucks pretty badly never having anyone to run stuff with, I got a guild I like but most of them are 60-70+ and at 42 I cannot really do much.

yes how interesting
    "im an old server and im too weak to keep up, put me on the newest server so i can dominate for a week"
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Unless by some drastic change of heart, server transfers do not happen.
      PetraRal
      Archer
      S367
      185k BR
      Former Light Casher
      Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

nope asked before and was told not possible even tho I spent 400$ on a server I could do nothing on

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          yes how interesting
          "im an old server and im too weak to keep up, put me on the newest server so i can dominate for a week"
          Dude I am lv 42 with 13k br, I ain't gonna dominate **** lol. wouldn't even have to be the newest even one where the average lv is around 40 would be good. It is pretty damn stupid that vip/spirit covernant is not acct wise. If it was acct wide I'd have switched, what idiot decided to lock it to one server anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Scyris View Post
            Dude I am lv 42 with 13k br, I ain't gonna dominate **** lol. wouldn't even have to be the newest even one where the average lv is around 40 would be good. It is pretty damn stupid that vip/spirit covernant is not acct wise. If it was acct wide I'd have switched, what idiot decided to lock it to one server anyway?
            The guy who realized people like you would waste more money on this game because they were too foolish to start a new toon on a new server.

Comment

No I'm sorry, it is not possible to transfer your character from one server to another. Nor VIP/Spirit Covenant for that matter.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
              X