Wartune Classes - Their Advantages + Popularity - Study/Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights Knights and ya KNIGHTS
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

1, The best class i played in my whole time of wartune was archers , followed by mages then knight

2. archers pros are , have high damage , good at WB (where u get much gold to develop your char faster). kill mages if they cover their cons.

archers cons are crit gambling and lower defence than knights .

3.perssonally even though playing archer was fun , i hated crit gambling which would end up lay my a$$ on the floor .

so i consider mages to be the best , fit my style of play , i can at least try to cover my cons, gambling is waiting at the end game but at least i will come up with something ,

so personally my best char i played is mage, though knights dont suck , i just didnt think it was that fun.

Comment

Keep the answers and posts coming guys! You've got until the end of Wednesday 7th May before all the results shall be collected! Let me hear your opinion on the classes!

A huge thank you to those that have already answered!
        "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

Lower lvls def. best mages(under 55) followed my archers and knights dead last!
          But when slyph comes powers shifts and i would say best class 55/69 archer following by mages and knights still last. But after you already play longer(at least 6 months) knights coming forward from behind and after really long time playing(year and more) knights becoming more and more dominant. Atm last patch nerfed knights even more for time being with slow available at WB.

Overall if you plan to really slow lvl or camp low lvl picking knights would make you quit game much faster so maybe for that reason pick knights Otherwise mages rock low lvls and archers arent far behind

If you look long term but thats really long mofo term knights will prevail.

I started as knight and soon realized is suffer compared to mage so i started at new server as mage and for now i dont regret decision but soon might

Comment

Idk why some people seems to believe that archer is wtfautonerdgasm.

Balanced PDEF/MDEF ?
            Do not come with this excuse i'd rather to have either super high mdef or pdef and focus my weakness, instead both pdef and mdef are low and you need to give up with mdef/hp most choose mdef in order to get crit which is unreliable.
            The Crit boost that archers get seems non existent for me, till 7road discloses the true crit formula, the HP boost is alright and the only thing that you probably get granted.

Sure Archer rocks PvE but who the heck plays this game for the PvE without any goal to improve or be successful at PvP ...
            East coast archer.

Comment

Archers, mages and then knights,
              archers builds up easily (wb gains) and deal more dmg than other classes (useful in necro and cata) and pretty lethal (specially to mages)
              mages, quite easy build, aoe master kill faster troops than the rest of classes and most importantly heal support (pve and pvp)
              knight, very hard build, useful only as a tanker (basically a punchbag) and most important they are the best back up ever (specially with mage)

Comment

PVP: Knight > Mage >> Archer
                PVE: Archer > Mage >> Knight

Popularity is impossible to determine.

Mages are probably the best class, because they, while not the best at either pvp or pve, are not terrible at either--unlike the other two classes. I wouldn't want to play mage though. I wouldn't want the job of healing people in MPs.
                Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 05-05-2014, 11:40 AM.

Comment

archers dont suck at pvp

imho

pvp
                  mages, archers, knights
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

My fave is Archer, but Mage can be fun too, especially if you can rain down massive healing every 30 seconds.

Knights are my least favourite, feel like one grinds out every inch twice as hard as others.
                    IGN: TreeTopper
                    Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                    Guild: ESKReborn
                    Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                    Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      archers dont suck at pvp

imho

pvp
                      mages, archers, knights
                      its not really the classes that suck in pvp. Its how much one spends. If you take the top knight from 7roads servers and bring them here, he'll kick anyone's *** be it archer or mage. No one here can survive his 120k patk hits(last i remembered...)..not even pipster or zebq will survive it. If a mage spends as much and had 120matk, it will also be the same thing. No knight or archer will survive against that mage in pvp and PVE is mostly dependent on dmg output so even if 3/4 of the party die in 1 hit, as long as the 4th player can do enough dmg for the whole party and survive all the hits it wouldn't matter. These all boils down to player stats ultimately and whoever spends more has more stats for sure unless they lack a brain and spend them upgrading useless stuff like clothing (excluding wings) lvls so they start with 85 rage in pvp but have pathetic stats and still lose to other smarter cashers who spent them on wings, mount stats, sc, sylphs, etc.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

The Wartune Family

Archers: Wartune's Love Child - Excels at everything'; Can slow, Life-steal, Damage Reduce, Multiple AoE's, Remove buffs, etc etc

Mages: Wartune's Responsible Child - Great all-arounder; Can heal, Remove debuff, Multiple AoE's, Troop Destroyer, etc etc

Knights: Wartune's Red-Headed Step Child - Decent Meatshield; Can use shield...and another shield, and not much else

Archers have the easiest game of things by far, both in PvP and PvE...easiest to build due to singular build focus...easiest to train due to superior WB profits.

Mages are excellent in PvP, especially in BG. Being able to clear out troops rapidly due to MATK/AoE's, and being able to keep themselves and their troops healed.

Knights struggle a lot until you are MUCH later in the game and the passives start making a difference. Their lack of AoE's and lack of debuffs make them a hard class to excel with.
                        Last edited by locbones; 05-05-2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          its not really the classes that suck in pvp. Its how much one spends. If you take the top knight from 7roads servers and bring them here, he'll kick anyone's *** be it archer or mage. No one here can survive his 120k patk hits(last i remembered...)..not even pipster or zebq will survive it. If a mage spends as much and had 120matk, it will also be the same thing. No knight or archer will survive against that mage in pvp and PVE is mostly dependent on dmg output so even if 3/4 of the party die in 1 hit, as long as the 4th player can do enough dmg for the whole party and survive all the hits it wouldn't matter. These all boils down to player stats ultimately and whoever spends more has more stats for sure unless they lack a brain and spend them upgrading useless stuff like clothing (excluding wings) lvls so they start with 85 rage in pvp but have pathetic stats and still lose to other smarter cashers who spent them on wings, mount stats, sc, sylphs, etc.
                          160k+ patk and 720k br xD there is also mage with 155k matk and 660k br ^^
                          If we want talk about china stats:P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                            The Wartune Family

Archers: Wartune's Love Child - Excels at everything'; Can slow, Life-steal, Damage Reduce, Multiple AoE's, Remove buffs, etc etc

Mages: Wartune's Responsible Child - Great all-arounder; Can heal, Remove debuff, Multiple AoE's, Troop Destroyer, etc etc

Knights: Wartune's Red-Headed Step Child - Decent Meatshield; Can use shield...and another shield, and not much else

Archers have the easiest game of things by far, both in PvP and PvE...easiest to build due to singular build focus...easiest to train due to superior WB profits.

Mages are excellent in PvP, especially in BG. Being able to clear out troops rapidly due to MATK/AoE's, and being able to keep themselves and their troops healed.

Knights struggle a lot until you are MUCH later in the game and the passives start making a difference. Their lack of AoE's and lack of debuffs make them a hard class to excel with.
                            Archers dont have multi AOE's lol, they have one. Defense wise archers arent easy to build at all....against some knights pdef, archers damage can seem like a joke.

Knights have the strongest delphs in the game as well as self heals on block which tends to proc alot...

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                              The Wartune Family

I am guessing you haven't reached level 60 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                                Archers dont have multi AOE's lol, they have one. Defense wise archers arent easy to build at all....against some knights pdef, archers damage can seem like a joke.

Knights have the strongest delphs in the game as well as self heals on block which tends to proc alot...
                                Archers have 3 AOEs, 4 if you include scatter shot.
                                IGN: AncientEvil
                                Server: EU-271+merged
                                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                                X