Wartune Classes - Their Advantages + Popularity - Study/Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS and DDS arent real aoe's........
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

AOE is area of effect, of they effect an area then they are classified as AOE
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
        IS and DDS arent real aoe's........
        Why not? DDS can affect up to 4 targets and IS is the only actual AOE because it affects an area (1 square around the initial target) instead of a given number of targets.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
          Archers dont have multi AOE's lol, they have one. Defense wise archers arent easy to build at all....against some knights pdef, archers damage can seem like a joke.

Knights have the strongest delphs in the game as well as self heals on block which tends to proc alot...
          Archers have several, here is a link that might help you http://wartune.r2games.com/skill
          Yes, you're right...knights block heal is amazing...getting to heal 5k life on damages 50k+....boy what a gamebreaker.

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          I am guessing you haven't reached level 60 yet?
          Passed level 60 quite a while ago...on several characters...thanks though

Comment

So much hatred for knights in here lol.

Altho I have to admitt I hated my choice at the start, right now I am very pleased with being a knight.
            Cant tell about the other classes, never played them , but i have no troubles killing both with similair br.

Comment

I've noticed that from the former posts, some of you are beginning to go off topic. Only slightly though. Just thought I'd inform you of this before you carried on.

Thank you to those that have posted with their results! Keep the results coming for you've still got time! Deadline is the end of Wednesday 7th May!
              "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

I feel like you need to tier this by levels. A lot of the conflicting opinions are based on classes' particular prowess at a certain snapshot of level.

Comment

i love being knight... i know it hard to one, but its a game... i love playing game if they so darm hard... more hard it is more fun i get... so even knight was hard to build then other class, i think creator this game soud had gift knight something good for balance againt mage n archer...
                  all class had there own skill, some weakenes n some good on it...
                  knight had apolo shied, arhcer had skill to loose that shield, mage dont had good def n hp, but they good attacker and can heal... so i think they all same, every class will be good in hand a great player

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorWraith View Post
                    1) Which class would you consider the most popular among servers?
                    The population of the classes tends to swing a bit. From Apr 2013 to Sept 2013 the game was very Mage heavy. Then it shifted more towards Archers for some time since they were perceived as the "strongest" because of their PvE Damage and ability to get ahead on Gold / Daru / Astrals. Now I'm seeing more and more Knights. Where maybe 1 out of 5 characters (20%) was a Knight in the high-level BGs before, now it's nearing 1 out of 3. I suspect a lot of that has to do with the foreknowledge of what Advanced Class Skills will bring the Knight, as since that's been widely known, people have been dusting off their old Knights and getting them leveled up.

2) Could you list the advantages AND disadvantages of each class?
                    Knights - Advantage: Highest HP, Highest PDef, Innate Healing, Best Rage Regen, Best Single-Target Delphics in the game. Disadvantage: Weakest AoE. Slowest to come into its own, as L80 is needed to round out one's skills for PvP purposes.

Archers - Advantage: Highest DPS, High HP, Innate Crit % Bonus, 100% Effective Slow. Disadvantage: Poor Defense, Relies on Critical Hits to Build Rage.

Mage - Advantages: Most versatile, Multiple AoE Attacks, Healing, Fast CD Single-Target attack (Thunderer). Disadvantage: No HP Bonus, Poor Defense vs other classes, Awful Rage Regen, No Player-Priority Healing for PvP (Your troops steal your Resto), Delphic are inefficient except in group PvP, and even then they're not great because of the Rage Regen.

3) Which class (In YOUR opinion) do you think is the best and why?[/COLOR]
                    Having played all the classes , some more than others, I'd say the Knight is the best class, but I have the most fun playing a Mage. Knight's ability to get free heals from Blocks is equal to, if not better than Sunto when you factor in how much higher their HP are and the # of attackers. A Heal Rune is significantly more effective on high-HP characters like Knights, and in the end will be superior to that of a Resto - and while Resto drains rage, using a Heal Rune gives +20 Rage to Knights. Knights are always full on Rage in a matter of 2 or 3 hits after a Delphic. Their two huge Delphics allow them greater flexibility in choice of pet, allowing them to entertain the Iris route (which I feel is best for Knights) in PvP, while using Gaia for extreme damage in PvE.

And in looking forward, the addition of Slow to the Knights repertoire with Advanced Class Skills, as well as an AoE Debuff & Damage Attack will really put them over the top in PvE as well.

Comment

Thank you so much to those that have participated in this study. To those that haven't, you've got until the end of today to get your answers in!

- EmperorWraith.
                      "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

Originally posted by locbones View Post
                        Archers have several, here is a link that might help you http://wartune.r2games.com/skill
                        Yes, you're right...knights block heal is amazing...getting to heal 5k life on damages 50k+....boy what a gamebreaker.

Passed level 60 quite a while ago...on several characters...thanks though
                        Haha thnx for the link but i have an archer :P.

Again it depends on what you class as AOE..saying archers have all these is cute, but LF is the only real applicable AOE for archers...the others mentioned cant be used alot due to cooldown and rage consumption of the skill also LF gives the multi crit buff so 90% of situations an archer uses this AOE and might as well throw in the cooldown talent for LF. SS is a AOE sure...but does no damage. Im sure youd be spitting tacks if an archer spammed SS in arena or TOK, spire . Using your example of a knights heal vs 50k hits...like how many players out there doing 50 k damage per hit to a knight of same br??...your point is kinda void.

Comment

I'm happy to announce that ALL votes and posts have been collected, and I have posted my answers. Check it out on the Games Discussion thread. (Wartune Classes: Their Advantages +Popularity - Conclusion).

Comment

Working...
                          X