Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

News to R2 and all players within

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News to R2 and all players within

i see so much hate and rage posted on forums nowadays (and been going on for months) i rarely see anything positive cause R2/Proficient City are ruining it all, players left and right are quitting the game, and if it continues the game will be dead within the next year, new players come in monthly and just as many if not more, are leaving monthly... people post ways to improve the game, but i can tell you now that it wont happen cause they just dont care, all they care about is the cash going into their pockets, so if doing something doesnt add a ton to their pockets, they wont do it. anytime something beneficial comes out, it gets nerfed and made either pathetic enough that it makes little difference in the long run, or removed entirely. the only way to be awesome in the game is to spend your entire paycheck (x100) and/or get so lucky you might as well have just won the jackpot in the lottery, they have made the game stupid for anyone that spends less than $2k/month. personally im no rich boy and i cant afford much, but i do support the games i play, and i believe im just about done supporting a company that doesnt give**** about the players, im not one to rant so since i obviously am... something is definitely wrong...

i suggest to the players that its time to send a REAL note to R2, something they WILL listen to, and since the only thing they care about is their $$$, then thats what needs to be hit for them to listen,

for all the players that just dont care about all this stuff, well for those of us that do care, if something isnt done to fix it, we will eventually leave, you may not care, but when the game gets to the point that all the servers are either empty or have 10-15 active players, you will care cause there is no one around, and at the rate things are going, it WILL reach that point, people are leaving in droves, and it will not end until the thing that is causing it to happen is taken care of, in my honest opinion R2/Proficient City are a bunch of idiots, they go crazy for their money, but little do they understand what they are doing is CUTTING WHAT THEY CAN GET if they fix the ***** game and make things better, they can double or quadruple (if not more) what they are currently getting, but they are so flippin stupid they dont realize it cause all they want is their money here and now, so they dont do anything that doesnt get them quick cash immediately, everything nice is pay pay pay, and even then, things are getting more and more expensive for the exact same stuff, and one of the reasons behind that, is because there are steadily fewer players buying it cause they are all leaving the game.
    with this rant, i already know im gonna get a bunch of spam saying "if you hate it so much, then just leave" or "thats a pay-to-win for ya, if you cant handle it find something that isnt pay-to-win" or something to that effect, yes its true, i dont like pay-to-wins for obvious reasons, but people... im posting this for a reason, not to make it less pay-to-win cause thats taking away from what its been since its starting day, im just saying they need to make it more like what it originally was, most dont realize what that is cause they are new to the game, but the game used to be alot cheaper and more rewarding for those that are light cashers, nowadays light cashers (those that spend less than $100/month) are no better off than those that spend nothing at all, and that is freakin stupid, check out the chinese servers, the original thing, the stuff in that version is several times cheaper, additionally they have options available to the players that are not available on R2, things that are better for light cashers and free players like the auction house which was released a long time ago and should have been available to wartune months ago, but R2 chose not to implement it, now i dont know what all they do have, cause i cant even read it, as for support... i understand that the chinese will only listen if you actually pay them... but thats better than not listening at all (looks at R2) im sure some are saying "but they do listen, i get replies from the moderators" yeah... the moderators, all they do is moderate the forums, they are not actually a part of R2games, they just work with them and send the feedback to them

anyways im done with my rant, if you have anything to add, please post, and as for those of you that wish to flame back at me, i already know what your gonna say so dont even bother wasting your time
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 05-03-2014, 10:02 AM. Reason: added a couple stars to the post
    i know who you are and what you want, stay on the site and i will trace your connection

I only play this game to do something with a friend, R2 games is a ripoff that only cares about how much you give them, learn chinese and go to the chinese servers, they do a better job at supporting and pleasing their players, to hell with R2games and their greedy azzes

well as a light casher (acording to your definition) I can understand your point however I have a couple of questions to ask:

1) r2 created/has license on a lot of cash games, they think only at profits right? so if we revolt and somehow make them to understand that we dont want to spend that much in wartune, isnt there a high posibility that they'll just close this game and focus on the rest? don't you agree that this has to be done on all their games at once which is pretty much impossible?

2) chinese prices are indeed lower, however the br there is like 2.5 times higher as well. So isn't it about the same in terms of 'catching up with the older players' which is also the main trend here? as for the pve aspect , some of it is really boring there...mpd is a joke for them
    Last edited by Draggyy; 05-03-2014, 07:54 AM.

Comment

some info to OP. In R2 business model (actually copied from Chinese model), game is not designed to last long. It is pure money grabbing as much as possible in short time frame and kill it when they aren't grabbing enough. Too bad many people don't realize this soon enough and/or they continue playing because they have paid for some of stuff. (sunk cost fallacy)

Comment

bro Frost havent u heard that r2 is releasing other games , so many ppl are angry at this game's unfairness not r2 , and they just hate wartune not the company . just find it strange , that ppl dont notice nothing will change , r2 will always be r2 , and will always find a way to empty the pokets

Comment

with so many huge spenders (if they are not r2 employees) around, r2 can at least invest some of the profit into upgrading the servers and network

Comment

Is all the same these days. Business lowering the quality of the product, or the ingredients so that it is cheaper to produce yet the price of this inferior product increases. The business's/companies make huge profits this way. If say they made 1 .1 billion profit last year and this year make 1 billion profit..thats seen as a lose compared to the previous year (even though they still made 1 billion profit). So they have to constantly increase their yearly profit on the last....we as consumers are the ones that suffer for this insane greed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              well as a light casher (acording to your definition) I can understand your point however I have a couple of questions to ask:

1) r2 created/has license on a lot of cash games, they think only at profits right? so if we revolt and somehow make them to understand that we dont want to spend that much in wartune, isnt there a high posibility that they'll just close this game and focus on the rest? don't you agree that this has to be done on all their games at once which is pretty much impossible?

2) chinese prices are indeed lower, however the br there is like 2.5 times higher as well. So isn't it about the same in terms of 'catching up with the older players' which is also the main trend here? as for the pve aspect , some of it is really boring there...mpd is a joke for them
              1) wartune is their most sucefull game , if it ever clsoe the blow would be too big . They do have many more games , but if u didnt notice some did shutdown . LoA which is one of their new succes alread need alot of merges , server which are 2 months olds are getting merged that .

2) is not only about the price of balens items , some event rewards were changed for example on Amethyst event , items that are sold for gold like 12 hours seeds are sold for balens here . And third content not added here because is anti profits like the auction house . So is not only prices

Comment

Where's that "whales" video of R2 CEO at?

That video shows exactly what R2 wants... money, and only cater to super cashers, they do not care about anything else, be it player issue or bugs, they'll just leave it and wait for it to fix itself months later.

however the br there is like 2.5 times higher as well
                That's only because CN have Sylph Evolution (increase BR by like 1.3~1.5x of what our Sylph gives us)
                And they have full legend 80 set. (us? I think we have full 80 set, but no full legend yet)

server which are 2 months olds are getting merged that
                It's common for R2's games to do this.

They been doing it for Wartune 1~2 month after the game was out...

They merge servers, than release new ones (whereas they are just recycling old servers to do so)

IE:
                server a, server b, server c was released
                2 month later, server a and server b merged into server ab, while release server d
                Whereas server ab's data goes into server a, and server d uses server b as a new server.

It's how Wartune have over 400 servers, did you really think they spend money to buy up to 400 servers? LOL... no...
                Last edited by anichaos; 05-03-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

R2 games in general are execellent at alienating players, I am close to quitting wartune bacuse at lv 43 I am realizing if I don't cash a ton I am never going to be able to compete, Hell I can't even clear the lv 42-44 campaign in pve with buff potions, I am doing anything I can that a free player can to improve, but its not getting me far. Gear takes far to long to get, Mounts are pure pay2win if you wanna upgrade it at all due to the only way to get mount exp items is rare events. IMO training them should just cost gold, and not mount whips or balens. Alot of the game needs to be changed to be a bit more fair to people who cannot spend a fortune.

Comment

I liked how he thinks that "whales" spending massive amounts of $ is "stupid." Goes to show how they view their biggest customers...
                    Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                    _______________^

Comment

Originally posted by NecroDeath4 View Post
                      I liked how he thinks that "whales" spending massive amounts of $ is "stupid." Goes to show how they view their biggest customers...
                      small casher -> small 'stupid', moderate casher -> moderate 'stupid', big casher -> big 'stupid' and whale casher -> whale 'stupid'?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Where's that "whales" video of R2 CEO at?

That video shows exactly what R2 wants... money, and only cater to super cashers, they do not care about anything else, be it player issue or bugs, they'll just leave it and wait for it to fix itself months later.
                        Seeing as my reply with the link to the video has been removed by a Mod I will link it to you privately. Btw to whoever the Mod was that removed it, its available on the net for anyone to find.

Why remove my reply with the link? If YOU don't like it too bad, maybe Jared & friends shouldn't have spoke & whoever published the video for all to see!

What exactly are you trying to censor exactly, how r2 sees us, pfft pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
                          small casher -> small 'stupid', moderate casher -> moderate 'stupid', big casher -> big 'stupid' and whale casher -> whale 'stupid'?
                          r u jealous with cashers? they just like the game so they bought something? how about u? i think u like to play the game but u really have no money to buy balens. it is same thing with game console. if there is a new game out for ps3 or xbox we buy it. it is same concept here. cashers just want to enjoy the game by paying to win.

Originally posted by Frostdrake249 View Post
                          i see so much hate and rage posted on forums nowadays (and been going on for months) i rarely see anything positive cause R2/Proficient City are ruining it all, players left and right are quitting the game, and if it continues the game will be dead within the next year, new players come in monthly and just as many if not more, are leaving monthly... people post ways to improve the game, but i can tell you now that it wont happen cause they just dont care, all they care about is the cash going into their pockets, so if doing something doesnt add a ton to their pockets, they wont do it. anytime something beneficial comes out, it gets nerfed and made either pathetic enough that it makes little difference in the long run, or removed entirely. the only way to be awesome in the game is to spend your entire paycheck (x100) and/or get so lucky you might as well have just won the jackpot in the lottery, they have made the game stupid for anyone that spends less than $2k/month. personally im no rich boy and i cant afford much, but i do support the games i play, and i believe im just about done supporting a company that doesnt give**** about the players, im not one to rant so since i obviously am... something is definitely wrong...

i suggest to the players that its time to send a REAL note to R2, something they WILL listen to, and since the only thing they care about is their $$$, then thats what needs to be hit for them to listen,

for all the players that just dont care about all this stuff, well for those of us that do care, if something isnt done to fix it, we will eventually leave, you may not care, but when the game gets to the point that all the servers are either empty or have 10-15 active players, you will care cause there is no one around, and at the rate things are going, it WILL reach that point, people are leaving in droves, and it will not end until the thing that is causing it to happen is taken care of, in my honest opinion R2/Proficient City are a bunch of idiots, they go crazy for their money, but little do they understand what they are doing is CUTTING WHAT THEY CAN GET if they fix the ***** game and make things better, they can double or quadruple (if not more) what they are currently getting, but they are so flippin stupid they dont realize it cause all they want is their money here and now, so they dont do anything that doesnt get them quick cash immediately, everything nice is pay pay pay, and even then, things are getting more and more expensive for the exact same stuff, and one of the reasons behind that, is because there are steadily fewer players buying it cause they are all leaving the game.
                          with this rant, i already know im gonna get a bunch of spam saying "if you hate it so much, then just leave" or "thats a pay-to-win for ya, if you cant handle it find something that isnt pay-to-win" or something to that effect, yes its true, i dont like pay-to-wins for obvious reasons, but people... im posting this for a reason, not to make it less pay-to-win cause thats taking away from what its been since its starting day, im just saying they need to make it more like what it originally was, most dont realize what that is cause they are new to the game, but the game used to be alot cheaper and more rewarding for those that are light cashers, nowadays light cashers (those that spend less than $100/month) are no better off than those that spend nothing at all, and that is freakin stupid, check out the chinese servers, the original thing, the stuff in that version is several times cheaper, additionally they have options available to the players that are not available on R2, things that are better for light cashers and free players like the auction house which was released a long time ago and should have been available to wartune months ago, but R2 chose not to implement it, now i dont know what all they do have, cause i cant even read it, as for support... i understand that the chinese will only listen if you actually pay them... but thats better than not listening at all (looks at R2) im sure some are saying "but they do listen, i get replies from the moderators" yeah... the moderators, all they do is moderate the forums, they are not actually a part of R2games, they just work with them and send the feedback to them

anyways im done with my rant, if you have anything to add, please post, and as for those of you that wish to flame back at me, i already know what your gonna say so dont even bother wasting your time

i am not against with big spenders but with the lucky unlucky things going on in the game. for example. a casher spend 200 boxes just to get a 20+ mount/or for hades. he did not get it. but a free player who opens only 2 or 3 boxes got from a free event got hades and sepulcrum. do u think it is fair for casher/vs non-casher? Casher dont whine as non-casher do. but R2 game a lot of free players upper hand in some event. good example was hades and apollo and wings in past events. i have seen a free player got 2 of those. but a casher spending 200 boxes did not have even single one of them
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-05-2014, 07:49 AM. Reason: Post Merge.
                          WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

Have to agree with you! the game has really gotten bad in the last few months, events are rubbish! we are now even glad just to get sc/mount events!

The game has more bugs & lag than an old dog lazing in the sun!

Cant understand why u would add more stuff to already bugged game without fixing them first......wait I do know more things to spend balens on!

Comment

Originally posted by xDemox View Post
                              Have to agree with you! the game has really gotten bad in the last few months, events are rubbish! we are now even glad just to get sc/mount events!
                              The events aren't that bad. They are the same or even better than they used to be before sylph patches. Not mentioning, that they can't be the same as people get a lot more whips and sc nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                              X