Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing synthesis gamble method, without cores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing synthesis gamble method, without cores?

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried this, because I realised that I can put my current clothing in the left slot and a piece of level one clothing (or any level clothing) in the second slot and try to synthesise like this. Does this work, or would I be wasting those clothes? I have these level 1 clothes from a tailoring event and I'm not going to level those up so I figured that if they work just like fashion cores I'd burn them like that because I'm short on space and would love to be rid of them.

Syntesizing works but there`s a small change of receveing a higher level on clothes. You can syntesize for example level 6 with level 1 clothes and getting new outfit but still level 6.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Cool, I tried it and it worked. The synth failed but it still changed the look which is what I was after anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabbs View Post
        Cool, I tried it and it worked. The synth failed but it still changed the look which is what I was after anyway.
        fashion cores can change looks too:P

The thing is if you have a lv 4 clothing or whatever level using a lv 1 cloth has, i believe, the same chance as a fashion core. But synthing lv 4 clothing with lv 2 clothing has a bit higher chance. so i think its kinda best to first use cores on the lower clothing to increase your chances at higher levels

Comment

Working...
        X