When new Mount?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When new Mount?

When will wartune have new mount for Amethyst mine? Still same old mount for 4-5 months.

Thanks

I would like to know if there is another mount in chinese servers. If that is not the case, then I dont think we will get a new mount here...

Now I am saving the amethyst, but not sure if I should start spending it or not...

Comment

No other mount in chinese amathyst.

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
        I would like to know if there is another mount in chinese servers. If that is not the case, then I dont think we will get a new mount here...

Now I am saving the amethyst, but not sure if I should start spending it or not...
        Please Note, Not everything that happens in the Chinese Wartune that will come here. Ours might be a-lot different.

Comment

a bit off topic: i want ALL mounts ( especially from events, like sura's etc) enable in shop
          Mellisan of S3 Worg Lair out ( for good i hope..no more fun in arena 4v4 mean no more fun in wartune* since in patch 5.1 R2 decide to match campers with lvl 70++ ( win some-lose some* still no fun at all). Cya our beloved friends ( and dont expect meeting ANY of us in any other R2 games*WILL NEVER HAPPENED )

Comment

Am relly hops is not coming any new mount to Gold Rush, am alredy have it and all my amsty am will have for Whisp should not wanna waste alot more of points to buy a mount.

When Whisp is more nice.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              Please Note, Not everything that happens in the Chinese Wartune that will come here. Ours might be a-lot different.
              untrue. their code is our code. the only difference would be the name

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                okay, then let me ask a small thing: is there anything we have in the game but the chinese wartune never have?
                while it's technically true that not everything that happens in the Chinese Wartune that will come here, but most(if not all) of we have were already in the chinese wartune, but with modifications(mostly a nerf or content reduction like market etc).

the only thing we had before the chinese was jewel hunt and fishing, but those are also in the chinese a few weeks after ours.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  okay, then let me ask a small thing: is there anything we have in the game but the chinese wartune never have?
                  while it's technically true that not everything that happens in the Chinese Wartune that will come here, but most(if not all) of we have were already in the chinese wartune, but with modifications(mostly a nerf or content reduction like market etc).

the only thing we had before the chinese was jewel hunt and fishing, but those are also in the chinese a few weeks after ours.
                  We had tok months and months before they did, same with academy blessing and i believe jewelhunt/fishing we had first. Although it is true that we follow the updates that the chinese version had (not exactly but very very similarly, just broken up), we have in the past gotten things first that they didnt have, we have mounts that they dont have, and visa versa. It is entirely possible that we could get another tok mount or another amethyst mount that the chinese sever doesnt have already, but I would still doubt it. And if they did, be prepaired for 15k amethyst for a 7 day +20 mount

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Mr View Post
                    We had tok months and months before they did, same with academy blessing and i believe jewelhunt/fishing we had first. Although it is true that we follow the updates that the chinese version had (not exactly but very very similarly, just broken up), we have in the past gotten things first that they didnt have, we have mounts that they dont have, and visa versa. It is entirely possible that we could get another tok mount or another amethyst mount that the chinese sever doesnt have already, but I would still doubt it. And if they did, be prepaired for 15k amethyst for a 7 day +20 mount
                    KOol.. i did not know about this... so really there is a point on siggesting things... sadly the 7 days sucks and that is what they did with mo unt spirit and the juwel hunt mount, they should make them a month duration mount is most rasonable.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

The mount spirit one is ridiculous, possibly 25 weeks of playing for a single week of +20 stats. It's absolutely ludicrous. The demonic civet could take only 35 days to get (700 points a day) and for a 7 day +50 mount, is not really all that bad. Somebody who cashes to max jewel hunt every day could probably keep it permanently + get sylph boxes, but that's easily 2-300 dollars spent on jewel hunt alone each week for a temp mount. Still ridiculous. I hope R2/pcity can somehow get away from these temp mounts. They make it to where free players have nothing to work for long term, and get bored playing. And since these are the mass of the players, and make it fun for cashers to continue playing, I really wish they would change their apparent policy on free mounts being temp only.

Comment

Would love to see a new permanentToK and amethyst mount. At least in the case of amethyst you have other options to use it on, but extra shadow souls are pretty much worthless right now.

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                          Lies.
                          We don't have Auction house. We have to do more work anad collect more stuff while the Chinese have to work less and get the same stuff.
                          Baby we'll be dancing in the dark♥
                          Dancing in the Fiery Hell from the start♥

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                            I have read some blogs and guides telling me things that the Chinese Wartune(Divine Comedy) has that we don't and won't be getting.
                            Last edited by Alberteiny; 05-18-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

Just like the Other player said, somethings like Auction House won't be coming to the English servers, but I'm sure they should be in the Chinese wartune.

Comment

Working...
                              X