Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what is diff. b/t Normal and Golden VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is diff. b/t Normal and Golden VIP

i saw one of my friend have golden vip while other including heavy casher have normal vip. why so . and what is it.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

You get golden vip if you subscribe to vip for more then 6 months at one time and only difference it gives you is 15 growth points a day instead of 10.
    Atleast that's what it says when you press on green "?" mark on vip screen.
    Character: Shnitz
    Server Shadowfen (s335)
    Class: Archer
    Lvl: 70
    BR: 112k
    Guild: Fusion

Comment

...my guess is golden VIP = VIP trial card
      normal VIP = its meaning
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        ...my guess is golden VIP = VIP trial card
        normal VIP = its meaning
        I'd say this is true, in game description of VIP aside only place I've seen Golden VIP on is a beginner player (ie one that would've used the trial card early on).

Comment

I can confirm that Golden VIP is the VIP gained through VIP Trial Cards.

Comment

I don't think Golden VIP is gained through the cards itself. I have seen a lot of people in my server that has the same thing.. and the replies they gave me had nothing to do with the VIP card instead Level 9 VIP. But I am not practically sure about this anyways.

Comment

there was a guildie with golden vip, he had 1 day vip card

Comment

i think when someone quits as vip, and returns and re-subscribe vip they get golden vip.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1686291

here is a screenshot of VIP description

Comment

This is an interesting description.

In that case, in addition to that I can only say that you get Golden VIP through 1 day cards (but I think you get only 10 growth points per day). It probably wasn't intended for 1 day cards to do this, but it's only a visual glitch anyway.

Comment

and I don't see how we subscribe VIP for 6 months in a row

when during VIP pack sale, we activate 6 VIP card at the same time?
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        and I don't see how we subscribe VIP for 6 months in a row

when during VIP pack sale, we activate 6 VIP card at the same time?
                        That's the only conclusion i could come up with when a guild mate asked me, cause the option for 6 months hasn't come out yet :/
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                        X