what is diff. b/t Normal and Golden VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is diff. b/t Normal and Golden VIP

i saw one of my friend have golden vip while other including heavy casher have normal vip. why so . and what is it.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

You get golden vip if you subscribe to vip for more then 6 months at one time and only difference it gives you is 15 growth points a day instead of 10.
    Atleast that's what it says when you press on green "?" mark on vip screen.
    Character: Shnitz
    Server Shadowfen (s335)
    Class: Archer
    Lvl: 70
    BR: 112k
    Guild: Fusion

Comment

...my guess is golden VIP = VIP trial card
      normal VIP = its meaning
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
        ...my guess is golden VIP = VIP trial card
        normal VIP = its meaning
        I'd say this is true, in game description of VIP aside only place I've seen Golden VIP on is a beginner player (ie one that would've used the trial card early on).

Comment

I can confirm that Golden VIP is the VIP gained through VIP Trial Cards.

Comment

I don't think Golden VIP is gained through the cards itself. I have seen a lot of people in my server that has the same thing.. and the replies they gave me had nothing to do with the VIP card instead Level 9 VIP. But I am not practically sure about this anyways.

Comment

there was a guildie with golden vip, he had 1 day vip card

Comment

i think when someone quits as vip, and returns and re-subscribe vip they get golden vip.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1686291

here is a screenshot of VIP description

Comment

This is an interesting description.

In that case, in addition to that I can only say that you get Golden VIP through 1 day cards (but I think you get only 10 growth points per day). It probably wasn't intended for 1 day cards to do this, but it's only a visual glitch anyway.

Comment

and I don't see how we subscribe VIP for 6 months in a row

when during VIP pack sale, we activate 6 VIP card at the same time?
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        and I don't see how we subscribe VIP for 6 months in a row

when during VIP pack sale, we activate 6 VIP card at the same time?
                        That's the only conclusion i could come up with when a guild mate asked me, cause the option for 6 months hasn't come out yet :/
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                        X