Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its so stupid you cannot get daru back from..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its so stupid you cannot get daru back from..

Am I the only one who feels its really stupid that you cannot like, retire a troop back to level 1 gaining maybe 75% of the daru you spent lving them back? I am tired of getting new troops and never being able to get them to my level due to the costs, I got lv 34 knights, but templars are way better since they are higher tier, so all the daru i spent on knights is pretty much wasted the second I hit 50. Is there some way to do what I mentioned? or some way to sync troops so they become the same lv as the highest you have without extra daru costs? Because this is getting rediclous and its holding me back due to the insane amount of time I have to spend just to level them once (up to 600k daru per troop level now). Why does everything in Wartune seem to be setup to be a massive ****** grindfest? My gear is behind because it takes so damned long to ever get any upgrades, mounts are complete pay2win bullcrap (also for 35 balens you should give us 35 exp, with a chance to get 5x, cuz 35 balens for 10 exp is just compete **)

I like this game but its frustrating being unable to complete a campaign map I out leveled, due to the massive time wasted trying to upgrade stuff.

Once you get templars, it will be worse to get them to your player level, but once you get there, daru becomes pretty useless since it has no use other then for enlighment then.

Comment

lol..coz u lvled too fast i have a lvl 47 mage and my knight troop on lvl 47 too..got 70mil daru left.so once i lvl to 50 got an instant lvl 50 temps..with some lvl enlightenment too

Comment

Originally posted by final_option View Post
        lol..coz u lvled too fast i have a lvl 47 mage and my knight troop on lvl 47 too..got 70mil daru left.so once i lvl to 50 got an instant lvl 50 temps..with some lvl enlightenment too
        since your need 30m daru to lvl up knights to lvl 50 you could use the rest to enlight you knights and just spend 2m daru to trasfer the enlight to the templars

Comment

Working...
        X