overpowered TOK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overpowered TOK

ToK has gotten a lot harder than it was in the beginning unless you have managed to get to Nightmare. All the top players are fairly close in battle rating making even easy difficult for lower level players. Certainly could use some rebalancing.

I could not agree with you more. Hard does not mean IMPOSSIBLE...Everyone finishes NM because they get naked. MOST cannot finish HARD now as the opponents are always dressed! It is just ridiculous that because I am starting behind them I will never be able to get to NM. I WAS a regular paying player! This os one part of the game that you have ruined beyond belief! I will no longer be buying ANYTHING from you as this is so bad a messup I don't trust you NOT to ruin more areas of the game! BOOO! wartune. BOo!

Comment

Soon Tok will remove because new server/non light cash never have a chance beat nomal hard unless they spend like crazzy or 2-4 ppl strip

Comment

They gave you one small advantage, which is 100% Stun.

Comment

bingo,,, TOK is set up correctly. we can do TOK normal run fine with stuns.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnCaveman View Post
            I could not agree with you more. Hard does not mean IMPOSSIBLE...Everyone finishes NM because they get naked. MOST cannot finish HARD now as the opponents are always dressed! It is just ridiculous that because I am starting behind them I will never be able to get to NM. I WAS a regular paying player! This os one part of the game that you have ruined beyond belief! I will no longer be buying ANYTHING from you as this is so bad a messup I don't trust you NOT to ruin more areas of the game! BOOO! wartune. BOo!
            Players on some servers make use of different ToK and BR ranking times.
            Most of low people who unlocked ToK NM did that very long time ago when people didn't know those different times for ToK and BR rankings.
            Nowadays, most of people who do ToK NM are able to clear ToK Hard even with all 4 players fully equipped (at least, on my server). There are very few 80-90k BR players who do ToK NM, because some 20-30k stronger players helped them once.

All you can do is to find some high BR players who don't care much for the exp and chests, and agree to help you clear ToK Hard. Another thing is, if you can't pass ToK Hard, you basically don't deserve being able to do ToK NM, if I'm right?

Comment

Depends on time zone and how helpful your guild is, I've helped like 7-8 people pass tok hard whenever 2 or more is naked.

Tok is really a joke, as the rewards you get aren't based on how much you cashed, how strong you are, or how active you are, they are based on if people exploit a broken system

Comment

On my server they are all like 170k br or more. Where they come from I do not know. The highest rated player to help is 130k br and not in my guild. So, for us it is broke. People around 90k br can only get to lvl 2 of normal now.

Comment

Further thought. It seems this started to occur when slyphs were added to afk. Are the slyphs toned down like the shadow players?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolgil View Post
                    On my server they are all like 170k br or more. Where they come from I do not know. The highest rated player to help is 130k br and not in my guild. So, for us it is broke. People around 90k br can only get to lvl 2 of normal now.
                    Tok shadows come from the cross server player strength rankings. Ranks 1-4 are shadows in ToK nm, 5-8 shadows in ToK hard, 9-12 are shadows in ToK normal, 13-16 are shadows in ToK easy. This is where the immbalance comes into play. It makes newer servers unable to do anything without major cashing because as they slowly get stronger, the shadows will keep getting stronger. Thus no way of catching up. Added to that the sylphs that can kill you in one delphonic hit and things are overboard. ToK is broken and has been since its introduction, but it will only get worse as time goes on.

As for the notion of if you cant beat ToK, hard you shouldnt be doing TOK nm, well that is flawed greatly because no one even the top ranked cross server would be able to complete hard when all are dressed and sylphed up because the top ranked in cross server arent always on the same servers. So that would be like saying no one deserves to be doing TOK nm.
                    Last edited by Zeak42; 05-06-2014, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X