Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

39 balen boxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 39 balen boxes

    is there any way to increase your chances in getting the rare item on the list (eg:sylph or mount),I mean do you open it in bulk or one by one,at the same time or through the day or several days?
    I really never got anything useful from these boxes so i began to think maybe i am doing something wrong.
    Name:MODOKâ„¢
    Class:Archer
    Server:Kabam s28(West)
    Guild:CritRime
    Level:Advanced 80
    BR(MAX):1.6 mil
    Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

  • #2
    you can check ****** blog, he always do a research on this

    but the sample may not be large enough so not 100% accurute
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

    Comment


    • #3
      As for now, the method to gain higher chance of obtaining better items is to have more quantity of the box.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #4
        i found that you have better chance if you open boxes the first tuesday after a blue moon about 3:00 am

        Comment


        • #5
          Just what Arlad said, a bigger amount of boxes = higher chances of receveing rare item from box. If you`re a casher try to get 300, 400 boxes and open them once, you`ll probably get it.
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls


          Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k






          Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

          Comment


          • #6
            The rare boxes that cost 39 balens a pop is a scam!!! Wartunes doesn't want you to get any rare items. How is it that someone can spend 20k balens equivalent to $200 dollars and you can't even get 1 Hades Sylph, all I got was the **** kingly souls 99.5% and the other .5% was a stupid rune stone, each of the times I used it, that is plain stupidity control from the developers!!! They want you to keep spending money! There is also no benefit for VIP status, that's why I canceled. Even the damn VIP wheel is ****!, you spin 8 times and you can't even get a lvl 6 or lvl 7 gem, why the hell am I VIP then, don't you developers ever here of a RANDOM spin and not a controlled spin!!!
            It's a shame I will be quitting this game because of the lack of benefit to a cash player. This is why everyone quits this game and leads to merging of servers. Seriously drops also in this game are the worst, to get 1 crystal, 1 runestone, 1 lvl 2 gem that is plain moronic CONTROL. in the Shop those lvl 2 gems have been there for purchase for over 1 year, how about upping it to a lvl 5 or lvl 6 wouldn't you want people to keep purchasing! Apparently NOT, keep up the crappy work WARTUNE and this is goodbye.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Stryker530 View Post
              The rare boxes that cost 39 balens a pop is a scam!!! Wartunes doesn't want you to get any rare items. How is it that someone can spend 20k balens equivalent to $200 dollars and you can't even get 1 Hades Sylph, all I got was the **** kingly souls 99.5% and the other .5% was a stupid rune stone, each of the times I used it, that is plain stupidity control from the developers!!! They want you to keep spending money! There is also no benefit for VIP status, that's why I canceled. Even the damn VIP wheel is ****!, you spin 8 times and you can't even get a lvl 6 or lvl 7 gem, why the hell am I VIP then, don't you developers ever here of a RANDOM spin and not a controlled spin!!!
              It's a shame I will be quitting this game because of the lack of benefit to a cash player. This is why everyone quits this game and leads to merging of servers. Seriously drops also in this game are the worst, to get 1 crystal, 1 runestone, 1 lvl 2 gem that is plain moronic CONTROL. in the Shop those lvl 2 gems have been there for purchase for over 1 year, how about upping it to a lvl 5 or lvl 6 wouldn't you want people to keep purchasing! Apparently NOT, keep up the crappy work WARTUNE and this is goodbye.
              If you think their goal is for people to enjoy gameplay, then you sir are the moron. Their goal is sheer profit, so their methods are perfect.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                If you think their goal is for people to enjoy gameplay, then you sir are the moron. Their goal is sheer profit, so their methods are perfect.
                agreed and thats why they are bastards.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                  is there any way to increase your chances in getting the rare item on the list (eg:sylph or mount),I mean do you open it in bulk or one by one,at the same time or through the day or several days?
                  I really never got anything useful from these boxes so i began to think maybe i am doing something wrong.
                  I would say watch lots of people fail in getting the rare item, and when you think there might be a chance of you getting it....buy 10boxes and try your luck
                  300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                  MAGE-S363

                  NON CASHER

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X