Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Old mounts in shop.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old mounts in shop.

Dear Developers

Could you please sell the Underworld Steed, Cloudcaller and Darknite Panther in the shop? I would like to buy the whole lot of them.

Thank you.

Sounds like a good idea to me

Comment

Underworld steed is when you recharge 50k balens for server merge, cloudcaller wil probably come in another event get it than and darknite panther is mount from hall of fame so get it than

Comment

U didnt cash enuff to get em when rest did or u start cash to late? Lol

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I know but I can't raise 50k Balens in one sitting. So I'm hoping for the best. Mount sale in shop ... is the best option that I have currently. Otherwise sell the Frost Bear or Jade Rabbit mount. I don't believe in the 39 balens pack. Have never been lucky with it.
          Last edited by secretfox; 05-05-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

all +20 mount will sells in hot shop later for 3995 or 4995 with 100 Whisp.

I have stop buy the +20 direclrty and wait for the pack to come out.

The +30 or higre is not normaly to show up in Hot Shop but if its does is arount 5-6k balens.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

All mounts could be available for everyone (also for no-cashiers) but to gain them should not be easy for nobody (also for cashiers no). Solution could be give them to the shop, but players can buy them only for bound balens. For cashiers can stay events, where they can time to time to buy some mount, but not whenever everyone. If all/lot of mounts will be available in shop for standard balens (real money), whoever/newbie can happend moster from day to day, what is not fair, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                all +20 mount will sells in hot shop later for 3995 or 4995 with 100 Whisp.

I have stop buy the +20 direclrty and wait for the pack to come out.

The +30 or higre is not normaly to show up in Hot Shop but if its does is arount 5-6k balens.
                Let's hope they all show up in the Hot Shop too.

Comment

Working...
                X