change level attacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change level attacks

you dudes really need to change the way plundering works. a level 80 with 130K BR hitting lower level people all day is **. and i'm sure some of the "people" here will disagree....make yourself stronger, and **** like that. some of us cant afford to buy that many balens...typical pay to play game. only the rich can thrive while everyone else quits...so long ****** *******...

Originally posted by R26475621 View Post
    you dudes really need to change the way plundering works. a level 80 with 130K BR hitting lower level people all day is **. and i'm sure some of the "people" here will disagree....make yourself stronger, and **** like that. some of us cant afford to buy that many balens...typical pay to play game. only the rich can thrive while everyone else quits...so long ****** *******...
    Just quit then.
    No one is stopping you.

Or move location?
    Go to a lower area?
    Or..... Get stronger?

You don't need balens to get strong. You need time.
    Balens help, but time works too.

Comment

Go to a lower map.You have enough energy to transfer every day to the highter map Plunder Player at your level and then return to a lower map and replace your city where you want to avoid that they plunder you.

Comment

I agree with the OP. The system is flawed. They should go on a BR system as well...but hey, those who take advantaged of the way it is now, will disagree I'm sure.

Comment

Haven't seen that idea before, lol.

What would it change? You would get plundered anyway and what would 1 person do who is 30k BR higher than 2nd strongest? He wouldn't be allowed to plunder anyone.

The only thing which could be changed is allowing attacking people with wider level brackets. I'm lvl. 80 and I need to spend hours to find 71+ level guys who haven't been plundered within last 2 hours, because most of players are still 70 and below.
          Last edited by Caballero1321; 06-10-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Probably a good reason people are still level 70 or below, but whatever...

Going on BR wouldn't change being plundered, but then that wasn't the point now was it? The point was having a fighting chance to win the battle. You don't have a chance to win against someone with 100K BR to your 40 or 60k.

Comment

Yes, of course. But still, someone with a waaay higher BR than the rest (Zebq's-case) wouldn't be allowed to plunder anyone else.
              The system's been working like this ever since and NOW it started being a problem?
              People learned how to avoid being constantly plundered by others.

Anyway, in future patches, wilds will be removed, so why bothering with it?

Comment

I do not know if laugh or cry... is unthinkble to see how peeps find something riduculus to complain, this guy would not have even an asmall chance in games wheren can get farmed all the time, here we have 2hrs protection and you lost an small % of your gold not others res, this guy would be crying like a baby playing those games where you get farmed till beeing left dry and even after so you cont buold troops and res.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                X