Question about CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about CW

So I always thought that there are four CW per month, 1 per each time zone.

Except there are two different class war rankings for the PST time zone.. (MATTFTW from kabam 1 and WARDADDY from r2 77 are both Knight ranking 1)/ depending on which server you view it from.

According to the posting below:

http://wartune.r2games.com/classwarheros?p=1#

It lists MATTFTW, Annerose, Arzican as the GMT+8 winners, but they are def on PST server. The GMT + knight winner was pipseter...

wth is going on guys? someone explain this to me? Is there a different group of servers they host CW with? how could there be two different sets of rankings?

Nameofthisgame.com and R2 game not the same thing.

Comment

that didnt answer the question, i know they are different platforms.

Comment

different hosts that are not connected in cross-server

Comment

and if you saw the link there are r2 game winners as well.

Comment

yes but both rankings have wartune, kabam, r2, etc. it is defiitely not platform based separation. Can someone who know what they are talking about answer the question?

Comment

Originally posted by R238798389 View Post
              yes but both rankings have wartune, kabam, r2, etc. it is defiitely not platform based separation. Can someone who know what they are talking about answer the question?
              Hey ♥ we already told you, they are not connected cross-server.
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-05-2014, 04:21 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Yeah, don't know why they're showing me this time. I've won the last few and this is the first time I'm on there.
                Knight - Kabam - S1
                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  Hey ♥ we already told you, they are not connected cross-server.
                  elaborate plz?
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-05-2014, 04:21 AM. Reason: Language in quote

Comment

elaborate plz?
                    I play on R2 games, we meet people from Kabam, Kong in cross-server events. Maybe some other platforms, I'm not sure. But, we never meet people from WT.com. I think some Kong server have cross-server events with WT.com people, but, not the case with any R2 server. I saw your link, they made a mistake I guess (like they do most of the time) because we can't even type nameofthisgame.com on this forum, they don't want players to make publicity about WT.com. Instead of putting Oceanic CW winners from R2, they put those players from WT.com.
                    Last edited by Eskendal; 05-04-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

I play on R2 games, we meet people from Kabam, Kong and Aeria in cross-server events. Maybe some other platforms, I'm not sure. But, we never meet people from WT.com. I think some Kong server have cross-server events with WT.com people, but, not the case with any R2 server. I saw your link, they made a mistake I guess (like they do most of the time) because we can't even type nameofthisgame.com on this forum, they don't want players to make publicity about WT.com. Instead of putting Oceanic CW winners from R2, they put those players from WT.com.

I see what you are saying.. it looks like it only applies to PST tho? and appears that kabam servers appear on both lists.. so are the PST kabam servers are also divided?

Comment

I play on R2 games, we meet people from Kabam, Kong in cross-server events. Maybe some other platforms, I'm not sure. But, we never meet people from WT.com. I think some Kong server have cross-server events with WT.com people, but, not the case with any R2 server. I saw your link, they made a mistake I guess (like they do most of the time) because we can't even type nameofthisgame.com on this forum, they don't want players to make publicity about WT.com. Instead of putting Oceanic CW winners from R2, they put those players from WT.com.
                        does that only apply to west coast? east coast server seem to have consistant CW ranking no matter where you view them... Also.. does that mean the kabam servers are divided (as far as west goes) cause i see kabam on both set of rankings...

Comment

I see what you are saying.. it looks like it only applies to PST tho? and appears that kabam servers appear on both lists.. so are the PST kabam servers are also divided?
                          I must say, it is confusing. I said we meet Aeria, but not even sure it's the case. I'm sure about Kong and Kabam for eastern time zone from R2. From what I know, R2 servers never meet any WT.com servers in cross-servers events. But, I know, western Kong servers do meet WT.com in cross-server events. That mean players on R2 western server will never meet players from Kong western servers. About your question, yes, good chance it's the same thing with Kabam. I play on a Eastern server, I keep meeting people from Kabam in CW. But, I never saw MattFTW in any western CW winners. It's Wardad or Wartawan.

Comment

I must say, it is confusing. I said we meet Aeria, but not even sure it's the case. I'm sure about Kong and Kabam for eastern time zone from R2. From what I know, R2 servers never meet any WT.com servers in cross-servers events. But, I know, western Kong servers do meet WT.com in cross-server events. That mean players on R2 western server will never meet players from Kong western servers. About your question, yes, good chance it's the same thing with Kabam. I play on a Eastern server, I keep meeting people from Kabam in CW. But, I never saw MattFTW in any western CW winners. It's Wardad or Wartawan.
                            this thing is so cofusing.. who do you see as the CW winners on you east server? is it Ace, BAG, and darkstorm?

Comment

also, sorry about my comment before you know what you are talking about ^^ thought someone was about to teach me that there are different wartune platforms.. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X