Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mother's day carnation and sky rail event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-3-30-AM-EDT

    Think it says maintenance.

    Comment


    • #17
      I forgot about the compensation, but seeing the events i already assume patch would be come thursday (or earlier).

      It happend before that some patches came earlier than a week after S1 so its possible you get patches early.

      Comment


      • #18
        11th would be a Sunday.. and i haven't seen them ever do a maintenance on a Sunday, so i would also go by the 8th
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
          this event happens 5/8-5/14. S1 just got sky rail yesterday (5/4) and as we all know, when server 1 gets a patch every other server gets the patch 1 week later. 1 week from 5/4 is 5/11. So s1 gets the event for 7 days while everyone else gets it for 3.
          Also, because tests are done on S1 it gets bugged very often. They couldn't (maybe still can't) participate in cross-server events. I don't mind if they get sth extra for being the guinea pigs.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            11th would be a Sunday.. and i haven't seen them ever do a maintenance on a Sunday, so i would also go by the 8th
            lol. s1 5/4 had maintenance on sunday for the patch.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
              lol. s1 5/4 had maintenance on sunday for the patch.
              Ehh...u will behav like nub till we get patch 5/8 i see have fun

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Ehh...u will behav like nub till we get patch 5/8 i see have fun
                hows that behaving like a nub? do you have mental problems? he said he never saw a maintenance on sunday before. and I said s1 just had a maintenance on sunday for the patch.
                Is there something wrong with your head?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                  hows that behaving like a nub? do you have mental problems? he said he never saw a maintenance on sunday before. and I said s1 just had a maintenance on sunday for the patch.
                  Is there something wrong with your head?
                  I truly wonder how incompetent a mod needs to be to ignore this guy's posts while deleting mine.

                  Guess they're still mad about the public naming and shaming.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    I truly wonder how incompetent a mod needs to be to ignore this guy's posts while deleting mine.

                    Guess they're still mad about the public naming and shaming.
                    Trolls curse >_<

                    _________


                    Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br


                    _________


                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X