Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mother's day carnation and sky rail event.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's day carnation and sky rail event.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Mother's Day - Sky Trail

Duration: 5/8 – 5/14 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S461
    • Kabam: S1 – S85
    • Armor: S1 – S7

Description: Participate in Sky Trail the required number of times to be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Participate in Sky Trail (3): 50,000 Gold, 20,000 Daru, Heaven Horn x1
    • Participate in Sky Trail (6): 100,000 Gold, Heaven Horn x1, Carnation x1

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.
    this event happens 5/8-5/14. S1 just got sky rail yesterday (5/4) and as we all know, when server 1 gets a patch every other server gets the patch 1 week later. 1 week from 5/4 is 5/11. So s1 gets the event for 7 days while everyone else gets it for 3.
    Excluding all the events that requires balens to get carnation (event item) we can only get 31 event items (not counting the time the event appears 5 hours before maint cause most ppl cant get on that late and doesnt work for sky rail since itll be maintenance wen the event happens for it)

So we can only get 31. Miss any free event for carnation just 2 times and no mahra for us.

I think they are getting dumber.
    What do you guys think of this?
    Last edited by ArtemisS58; 05-05-2014, 03:14 AM.

There's maint on the 8th, to give out compensation for the exp reduction, soo... yeah.
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-05-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

YES R2 DOESNT RELEASE INFO EARLY.
      and you really think I didnt try searching for it first? I never found anything

and even if im wrong about the skyrail event it doesnt change how stupidly hard it is just to get the 40 mahra per month now without spending.
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 05-05-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

U just dont know how to searchmt will be 8th may, eot

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Because the event comes out the same day that we will get the update the only advantage S1 players really have is that they will know how to do sky trail a little better and even then im sure a few will post up some videos you can figure out your own strategy from...

Comment

The regular servers generally do get the patches a week later.. when server 1 patches on like a thursday. The fact they patched on a sunday is atypical, and it was easily guessed the patch would go live on the rest of the servers earlier than 1 week. The mothers day events basically confirmed this. There have also been patches in the past that did not last 1 week from test to everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
              YES R2 DOESNT RELEASE INFO EARLY.
              and you really think I didnt try searching for it first? I never found anything

and even if im wrong about the skyrail event it doesnt change how stupidly hard it is just to get the 40 mahra per month now without spending.
              I don't disagree with you on this point, R2 doesn't cater to the non-cashers anymore.

And yes, you need to search better.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                The regular servers generally do get the patches a week later.. when server 1 patches on like a thursday. The fact they patched on a sunday is atypical, and it was easily guessed the patch would go live on the rest of the servers earlier than 1 week. The mothers day events basically confirmed this. There have also been patches in the past that did not last 1 week from test to everyone else.
                yep. I remember getting maintenances in the middle of a week (T,W,Th) about 1 week after i saw the news of s1 getting a new patch. then they changed it all of a sudden. the ppl who posts expects everyone to figure this out, pfft.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  I don't disagree with you on this point, R2 doesn't cater to the non-cashers anymore.

And yes, you need to search better.
                  ok why dont u share ur finding information secrets to the world so everyone will be able to learn or obtain info at the exact same time and place you do. That will solve our problem

Comment

Patch notes:
                    Reduce the amount of EXP required to upgrade for levels 70 – 80. EXP Books will be sent to players who have already leveled to 70+. (EXP Books will be sent after May 8th’s maintenance and may take up to 2 days to be sent to everyone.)
                    Added Wings of Flame Dragon, Golden Impala Card, Weapon Dance, Luxurious Garments, and Glittering Hat to the Mystery Shop.
                    Lowered the required points and price for the Alpaca Card and Reindeer Card in the Mystery Shop.
                    Fixed an issue where Balens used to purchase time-limited packs counted in the Big Spender event.
                    Corrected the required number of cards to upgrade a Lvl. 2 card to a Lvl. 3 card.
                    Resolved various typographical errors.
                    Fill blank space for the love of god.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      im an atheist

i dont believe in loving gods
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        im an atheist

i dont believe in loving gods
                        I'm batman and I wear sunglasses at night.

Comment

yeaa ill remember that little line posted nearly 2 weeks ago sure. what u think everyone has a photographic memory? Sorry to disappoint you but people CAN forget! I hope you dont lose all faith in humanity god lover.
                          also Note they said maintenance Not patch. 2 very different things you should find a dictionary. Not all maintenances means a patch is coming
                          Last edited by ArtemisS58; 05-05-2014, 03:13 AM.

Comment

I'm batman and I wear sunglasses at night.
                            pics and verification
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

The following errors occurred with your submission
                              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
                              Only reason why I wrote that sentence.

Comment

Working...
                              X