battlegrounds need to be changed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlegrounds need to be changed

no this is not a complaint thread because im done with bg in a few days, but for the sake of others

i was just in a bg, and about 6 players were spawn camping, i being the team player i am clear them all out, then they all chase after me the entire bg, one of the campers (70k br) attacked me 7 times and kept trying to dryad bomb, i did successfully beat her all 7 times, but only because teammates attacked her and she lost her dryads

now i see nothing wrong with killing people, but this dryad system is insane, they should be given only if you get attacked and lose several times, not if you attack people
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

If not unfair br, Now again dryads xD u are fresh player so maybe u dont know but here was tons of theards about itnothing will change

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      If not unfair br, Now again dryads xD u are fresh player so maybe u dont know but here was tons of theards about itnothing will change

i know nothing will change but it should, and tbh the only threads about bg i have seen, i think was that antiaruiebiutr fool, and we all know he lies about his br

the dryad system is a joke, i dont mind losing honor, if its a fair fight and i simply get outplayed in fact i lose 400 a lot, dryads just **** me off so much though, spawn campers i can deal with, but them getting all butthurt, and dryad bombing you is just a ** part of the game

Comment

Belive meyou are 158268969 who have problem with it and post this on forum xD and even if i agree with u, i just dont care^^ its fun when 70k br player attak u and even with 100% buff cant win xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Like I mentioned in a previous suggestion thread I started, problem is not so much in dryad bombing as in honour lost.

When a dryad kills higher rank, he should get normal honour while the losing side loses less honour (i.e. half)

Comment

How can someone ever be done with BG?

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
              vip 9, LD, talent lvl 179 and have a big wallet that he gets the event items from 39 B's chests instead of doing event quests.
              R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
              Class : Archer
              Guild : •OneŽ•
              LvL : 80
              Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
              BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

i'm done with it because it blows. if i want to hang with idiots i'll ride the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by icesz View Post
                  vip 9, LD, talent lvl 179 and have a big wallet that he gets the event items from 39 B's chests instead of doing event quests.
                  Oh so your saying they don't need all the extra gems that you get from carting?

Comment

no, he's saying BG is useless if we have deep pockets and reached LD.
                    the gems not worthy if you keep losing your honor.
                    Last edited by Arlad; 05-05-2014, 09:27 PM.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Well lets see, I'm VIP, I'm LD, have 145kbr, and I find it very useful to do bg for the gems every day. Its not useless and anyone who thinks it is will be missing out a lot. I get several extra gems every week from these. I'd say at least 10, very much worth it.

Comment

because im skipping 60s pve set, jumping straight to 70s

and i dont feel like getting stunned every turn

i will return in a few months, after my set is complete

Comment

Then your not done with it, your just taking a break. Big difference.

Comment

80 BG isnt bad when u can actually cart and your officer isnt getting killed by the casual casher that wants to feel important.

On the OP topic: i'd remove the penalty on honor loss if u are killed by a dryader, several ppl i used to know quit because a -400 hit in honor is just too much even
                            if u are IC knowing that same dryader will probably hit u again once he builds up the boost (and in that time, u'd be getting the honor loss which sucks bad).

I know, slow level so you dont fall back in BR compared to your level bla bla bla but some people actually wanna work in the 60 > 70 > 80 sets in a reasonable time
                            frame without having to spend a year being level 59 (or 64, i dont know which one is the "key" level now), slow leveling is only good if u are gonna stay level 59
                            forever or something like that, otherwise once u start grinding and doing PVP events the talent/holy seal wall is relentless.

Comment

he's implying that person has the $$$ to buy gems...i think....rest of us prefer not to fatten R2's wallet by unnecessarily buying all that gems when we can get it for free from jewel hunt, catacombs and necro and bg chests and daily altar spins and 80 devo and 26 days login per month....
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X