Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy seal

Ok let me start off by saying that yes I am one of the person who is highly frustrated about this talent, but at the same time I think that it is not totally against its use .... I suggest that if you use holy seal in battlegroung you gain less honor (loss would be defined on level and br of the 2 fighter). Guild battles should remain the same. As for the rest I could really care less... and my holy seal aint too low for my lvl.... I'm just making this suggestion because you gave holy seal to every single caracter but at the same time this talent proves in no way what so ever that you hve knowledge how to really fight and really use all your talents and skills.

TheWall
    S395 Ironhold Pass

Yea well, how about u gain 0 honor coz you are from new server?will be fair

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Yea well, how about u gain 0 honor coz you are from new server?will be fair
      yeah well how about you make an intelligent reply? would be even more fair?

Comment

Dont see reason for it dumb idea same answer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Dont see reason for it dumb idea same answer
          doesn't mean cause you think it's dumb that it automatically is.... you aint the reference in this world you know! .... and of course you will be against it being as your holy seal is probably very high and you can use it as you want to tick off people of simply to win ... but then again that just proves my point previously made .... I've been stunned a few times in battle and still won those fight against higher lvl players ... but the fact still remains that it is overly used and just for any dumb reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by LordGrandor View Post
            Ok let me start off by saying that yes I am one of the person who is highly frustrated about this talent, but at the same time I think that it is not totally against its use .... I suggest that if you use holy seal in battlegroung you gain less honor (loss would be defined on level and br of the 2 fighter). Guild battles should remain the same. As for the rest I could really care less... and my holy seal aint too low for my lvl.... I'm just making this suggestion because you gave holy seal to every single caracter but at the same time this talent proves in no way what so ever that you hve knowledge how to really fight and really use all your talents and skills.

TheWall
            S395 Ironhold Pass
            There is no need to lose honor just because the holy seal was used by the user. I would rather suggest that it should be used once per battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
              There is no need to lose honor just because the holy seal was used by the user. I would rather suggest that it should be used once per battle.
              This is part of future updates

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Holy seal is an essential tool to fighting sylphs. You can get killed fast by a purple hades, apollo or gaia, so use HS on person right after they transform and you have yourself a dely in your death you can use to lay on the pain. THis method is a counter point to the notion of using holy seal means a person doesnt know how to fight or use all their skills/talents. Now would you rather lose 400honor to someone with superior sylph although terrible skills or beat the person that relys too heavily on their sylph because used holy seal at the right time?

Comment

There's people who last long enough to get stunned twice?
                  My fights never last that long.

For sylphs, some passive skills still work, so stunning can sometimes only delay the inevitable. I just do not like how the duration system works.
                  IGN: TreeTopper
                  Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                  Guild: ESKReborn
                  Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                  Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    Should have pre-use CD like Sylph delphic

Comment

^This. PLEASE MAKE HOLY SEAL ONLY ONE USE PER BATTLE. I always outlive them,and they just stun me over and over until they kill me. If I am strong enough to outlive your stun, I get to kill you, not just keep stunning them until you win bullcrap.

Comment

Working...
                      X