Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam Server 18 needs EMERGENCY MERGER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam Server 18 needs EMERGENCY MERGER!

Well i am a player in Kabam server 18 West,

and it has become so boring, reason is because theres only 3 active guilds.

and all players are there, so many very strong players have retired due that theres not enough players to keep the Guild Battles on.
    or arena, sometimes not even the dungeon runs.

I believe we need an emergency Merger, new faces new players in kabam server 18.

Thank you. hope this is seen and taken action to.

I've given up all hope for server merge now, R2 never listens to us anyway. My server(and most other servers) are rotting away, maybe they planned to shut down the game in the near future so they keep giving bad services so that people quits the game?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

sounds more like KABLAM!

Comment

Yeah, would be nice if it was easy as asking for server merge. But it aint, there have been dead/dying servers asking for a merge for months and nothing happen. I guess they just expect people to leave these servers and start over on a new server because it seems that is all they are ever interested in doing. What can you do though?

Kismet
        Kabam Server 13

Comment

And this is one reason why R2 sucks at customer service. They only care about the new servers they are putting out every week at a rediculous rate that no other mmorpg company would do. Rather than focusing on the old servers and keeping lag and bugs down to keep players happy.

Comment

join a new server and you'll probably see a merge happening on the new server faster than a merge happens for your old server....all R2 ever merges nowadays are the new servers...old servers remain as old, neglected and generally ignored servers....
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              And this is one reason why R2 sucks at customer service. They only care about the new servers they are putting out every week at a rediculous rate that no other mmorpg company would do. Rather than focusing on the old servers and keeping lag and bugs down to keep players happy.
              Welcome to the chinese business game model. Focusing on short term spending during first 2 months of a new server and milking as much as u can from players before repeating the steps of milking ppl on a new server. With all the focus being directed there, nothing will be done about the older servers and since all their time is spent on setting up new servers, less time spent on fixing all the issues that need to be fixed that are not related to them earning $$$.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
              X