World Boss and Atoll "Show other players option"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss and Atoll "Show other players option"

Just a suggestion to make the option "Show other players" available in World Boss And Atoll. Most in World Boss than Atoll tho.

Thanks.

they show by default, you probably want to hide them

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
      they show by default, you probably want to hide them
      yep thats exactly that i want. Thats why i used " " to wite "Show other players" options: becouse the "Show other players" options can hide them.
      You can hide othe Players in City using Show other players wich is something like an eye icon in the top right menu.
      is that clear? :P

Comment

well at least tell them the right thing to put on the button. don't encourage their horrible english. make a "hide players" button. i would never use a "show players" button because i don't want to see them

even better, hide all players by default everywhere and then have a "show players" button. also, turn off the stupid music and sound fx by default
        Last edited by noob9841; 05-06-2014, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Your are annoying. Dont you boy?

Comment

wow i see why you don't take issue with their english. you don't make any sense at all

Comment

yes, you are annoying :P

Comment

Atoll is pvp zone, you can attack others there. So no hide option. In WB it would be good.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

This has been posted on a number of times but here is the thread i had made for this exact feature. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ers+world+boss
                  Server: R2 S168
                  Guild: Fallen
                  Character Name: Cera
                  Class: Mage
                  Level: 80

Comment

Working...
                  X