deleting character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleting character

i ask a question any player in this game that iof i could delete my character but they say no. please nake this available for some circumstances like me that im practicing first bcoz its my frst time and i ruin my char. and i need to delete it ty for response

just make another. you can make same name on a different server, just pick another server

Comment

Originally posted by R23743507 View Post
      i ask a question any player in this game that iof i could delete my character but they say no. please make this available for some circumstances like me that I'm practicing first because its my first time and i ruin my char. and i need to delete it ty for response
      You should File a Ticket To R2 regarding this issue.

Comment

if it's ruined, why bother? dump it and move on. next merge it will disappear. however if you log into another server with your login, you will make a new character with the same login. just do that. don't waste time filing tickets that will go unanswered anyway

Comment

R2 has more information on whether or not a toon can be deleted prior to any server merge, that was the reason I requested him to send a ticket to R2.

Comment

Just to make it clear.. Characters cannot be deleted in Wartune. If you wish to create a new character on the same server, you will need to create a new account.

The only time characters are removed is when they meet specific requirements for removal when a server is merged. This is more a purge than a character deletion, and it's the only time character information is removed from a server.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X