Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Clothes refining question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    So...we lose all old stats on wings and starting rage on cloth?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Scubasteve5286 View Post
      So...we lose all old stats on wings and starting rage on cloth?
      How did you come to that conclusion? Where does it state that? Please enlighten me.

      Comment


      • #18
        Last time they switch cloth system we got short handed figure same thing this time around

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Scubasteve5286 View Post
          Last time they switch cloth system we got short handed figure same thing this time around
          Huh? what are you talking about?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by winlord View Post
            Only fashion cores afaik.
            nice i guess:P

            ty for info

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by winlord View Post
              Now ask again because I don't really understand the question.
              I've seen system messages on S1 about players getting max stats on clothing. I can't recall the exact message but I recall something about identifying with best attributes possible. Maybe I'm mistaking. Maybe they got 5 stars after first attempt in refining.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ancev View Post
                I've seen system messages on S1 about players getting max stats on clothing. I can't recall the exact message but I recall something about identifying with best attributes possible. Maybe I'm mistaking. Maybe they got 5 stars after first attempt in refining.
                Ye, you get 1 star afaik right after identifying.

                Comment

                Working...
                X