Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Clothes refining question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothes refining question

Hi guys, I have a question regarding clothing, let's say I have a weapon "NormalClothing A" of level 3 and I refine it to 1-2 stars, then I obtain a special or event weapon clothing, will I have to identify it and refine it all over again? and if i have to do it then will the stats from my NormalClothing remain?? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I really don't understand this thing as I have just one clothing on my char on s1.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 05-05-2014, 10:32 PM.

Each piece of clothing look can be identified individually. It's about the clothing look you have in your dressing room, not about the clothing you are wearing. 1 clothing look is maxed, you can start identifying a new clothing look. You can only do that with looks you own of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Each piece of clothing look can be identified individually. It's about the clothing look you have in your dressing room, not about the clothing you are wearing. 1 clothing look is maxed, you can start identifying a new clothing look. You can only do that with looks you own of course.
      Can I can start identifying all the clothings irrespective of the refinement level of my other clothings? or does identifying say 2nd weapon clothing require the weapon clothing which I already identified to be at a particular level of refinement?

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
        Can I can start identifying all the clothings irrespective of the refinement level of my other clothings? or does identifying say 2nd weapon clothing require the weapon clothing which I already identified to be at a particular level of refinement?
        I think you can identify and upgrade your clothing like you want. One weapon look can be level 2, another level 3, and you can start working on another one level 1 it doesn't matter. Higher grade looks give more stats but you have a lower chance to identify them and they cost more gold and cores. You need gold to identify and cores to upgrade to a new star. All the stats you get from your different looks stacks.
        Last edited by Eskendal; 05-05-2014, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Do you get any stats the moment you identify the clothing? Or they are level 0 and you need to do at least 1 refine to gain stats?
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

when you identify a clothing, that automatically makes the clothing into a 1 star clothing. so yes.. moment you identify you get the stats.

Comment

Originally posted by R238798389 View Post
              when you identify a clothing, that automatically makes the clothing into a 1 star clothing. so yes.. moment you identify you get the stats.
              ok tnx for the info

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Do you get any stats the moment you identify the clothing? Or they are level 0 and you need to do at least 1 refine to gain stats?
                Yes you have some stat when you just identify a clothe as they have an initial one star.

The starting stat are :
                Weapon (strength), armor (armor), wings (endurance)

grade A : +8 (max refine +40)
                grade B : +6 (max refine +30)
                grade C : +4 (max refine unsure)
                grade D : +2 (max refine unsure)

Helmet is for intellect and i just assume it follow strength pattern

I failed to identify any grade S clothes (1M gold with 20% chance success) wasting about 15M gold on it ^^ ... but i'm particularly unlucky

grade S starting stat is : +20 (assumed), max refine +100
                ValKitteh - S1
                "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

Nice infosty guys, so to get some stats gold is enuff? And later we use f.cores?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Nice infosty guys, so to get some stats gold is enuff? And later we use f.cores?
                    Yes, but you can also get a lower grade star when using fashion cores, it's all about luck.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      Yes, but you can also get a lower grade star when using fashion cores, it's all about luck.
                      but you can also identify a piece with max stats from the beginning no?

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        but you can also identify a piece with max stats from the beginning no?
                        I'm not sure you understand how the system works so let me explain.

You have a bunch of cloths and wings in your dressing room. You can identify all of them but they differ in how many stat points they give based on their grade.
                        Identification costs 200k-1m gold and has a variety of chances depending on grade.
                        Once you identify a clothing piece or wings, you can use fashion cores to upgrade their stats up to 5 stars. You can get 5 stars after the first attempt or after 100 attempts, it's all about luck. If you have a 4 star piece, you can go back to 1 star if you're unlucky.

Now ask again because I don't really understand the question.

Comment

I'm not sure you understand how the system works so let me explain.

You have a bunch of cloths and wings in your dressing room. You can identify all of them but they differ in how many stat points they give based on their grade.
                          Identification costs 200k-1m gold and has a variety of chances depending on grade.
                          Once you identify a clothing piece or wings, you can use fashion cores to upgrade their stats up to 5 stars. You can get 5 stars after the first attempt or after 100 attempts, it's all about luck. If you have a 4 star piece, you can go back to 1 star if you're unlucky.

Now ask again because I don't really understand the question.
                          Thanks for clearing that out, thought it would be 5 individual levels. You need gold after the first identification or only fashion cores?

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                            Thanks for clearing that out, thought it would be 5 individual levels. You need gold after the first identification or only fashion cores?
                            Only fashion cores afaik.

Comment

So in reality nobody ever gets to 5 stars, since the luck rate in wartune has some fraudulent smells every now and then.

Tnx for the explanation tho

Comment

Working...
                              X