X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kattuktk
    started a topic Clothes refining question

Clothes refining question

Hi guys, I have a question regarding clothing, let's say I have a weapon "NormalClothing A" of level 3 and I refine it to 1-2 stars, then I obtain a special or event weapon clothing, will I have to identify it and refine it all over again? and if i have to do it then will the stats from my NormalClothing remain?? Sorry if it's a stupid question but I really don't understand this thing as I have just one clothing on my char on s1.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 05-05-2014, 10:32 PM.

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I've seen system messages on S1 about players getting max stats on clothing. I can't recall the exact message but I recall something about identifying with best attributes possible. Maybe I'm mistaking. Maybe they got 5 stars after first attempt in refining.
    Ye, you get 1 star afaik right after identifying.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Now ask again because I don't really understand the question.
    I've seen system messages on S1 about players getting max stats on clothing. I can't recall the exact message but I recall something about identifying with best attributes possible. Maybe I'm mistaking. Maybe they got 5 stars after first attempt in refining.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    Only fashion cores afaik.
    nice i guess:P

ty for info

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Scubasteve5286 View Post
    Last time they switch cloth system we got short handed figure same thing this time around
    Huh? what are you talking about?

Leave a comment:

• Scubasteve5286
    replied
    Last time they switch cloth system we got short handed figure same thing this time around

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Scubasteve5286 View Post
    So...we lose all old stats on wings and starting rage on cloth?
    How did you come to that conclusion? Where does it state that? Please enlighten me.

Leave a comment:

• Scubasteve5286
    replied
    So...we lose all old stats on wings and starting rage on cloth?

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Once you identify a clothing piece or wings, you can use fashion cores to upgrade their stats up to 5 stars. You can get 5 stars after the first attempt or after 100 attempts, it's all about luck. If you have a 4 star piece, you can go back to 1 star if you're unlucky.
    So in reality nobody ever gets to 5 stars, since the luck rate in wartune has some fraudulent smells every now and then.

Tnx for the explanation tho

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
    Thanks for clearing that out, thought it would be 5 individual levels. You need gold after the first identification or only fashion cores?
    Only fashion cores afaik.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    I'm not sure you understand how the system works so let me explain.

You have a bunch of cloths and wings in your dressing room. You can identify all of them but they differ in how many stat points they give based on their grade.
    Identification costs 200k-1m gold and has a variety of chances depending on grade.
    Once you identify a clothing piece or wings, you can use fashion cores to upgrade their stats up to 5 stars. You can get 5 stars after the first attempt or after 100 attempts, it's all about luck. If you have a 4 star piece, you can go back to 1 star if you're unlucky.

Thanks for clearing that out, thought it would be 5 individual levels. You need gold after the first identification or only fashion cores?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    but you can also identify a piece with max stats from the beginning no?
    I'm not sure you understand how the system works so let me explain.

You have a bunch of cloths and wings in your dressing room. You can identify all of them but they differ in how many stat points they give based on their grade.
    Identification costs 200k-1m gold and has a variety of chances depending on grade.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Yes, but you can also get a lower grade star when using fashion cores, it's all about luck.
    but you can also identify a piece with max stats from the beginning no?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Nice infosty guys, so to get some stats gold is enuff? And later we use f.cores?
    Yes, but you can also get a lower grade star when using fashion cores, it's all about luck.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Nice infosty guys, so to get some stats gold is enuff? And later we use f.cores?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X