Recycling set item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recycling set item

Today i was so tired that in battleground brake wanted to refine my bought night hunter cap, but i put in recycle and burned it , can you pls Admins or Gms put "YES" write option on recycling set items like in selling some items it will be really gratefull to avoid such a stupid mistakes ;/

Well, seeing as how you have to either 1 scroll over it and drag it over, or 2 double click it then click the recycle button as it doesnt do it automatically, this was your own fault.
    If you are tired and can't read stuff, honestly go to bed, and do it in the morning.

Its a game, don't kill yourself over it.

Comment

To refine item need drag to slot too and push button so same **** ;/ only recycling items was doing many times so it got stuck in brains...And you dont need read stuff when done it many times..

Comment

Originally posted by Dziastins View Post
        To refine item need drag to slot too and push button so same **** ;/ only recycling items was doing many times so it got stuck in brains...And you dont need read stuff when done it many times..
        If you done it so many times this wouldnt have happened. One says refrine and the other says recycle. Always check which section you are going into twice before you do it. There is no need for a yes option since this is a very easy mistake to avoid.

Comment

Working...
        X