Share your BR by Br upgrade guide :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    how about 130k br non-casher with vip?whats that called?
    He isn't a non-casher if he's VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
      im sure forums had this conversation before. I've spent £0 in total on this char, i watch videos i do surveys to earn balens....i wait for wartune shop to sell a 31day vip card for 899 balens, then i buy it, then i use the card...simple enough

and some of us even have there own definition of a non casher
      I sincerely doubt that, no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        how about 130k br non-casher with vip?whats that called?
        Vip = cash = casherstop be nub

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

lol once u spend ANY amount in this game (even <$1), you are automatically called casher.
          S292 Archer level 46
          35k BR (with blessing wheel)
          August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
          283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
          May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

casher=some1 who cashes. end of discussion

Comment

They put the 31 day cards in the shop every couple of months... you can easily save up enough BBs to buy that without cashing...

Comment

Lovely people------AKA non cashers .... all this casher whining ...the game, or product ...... designed by a business.... with employed people.....who get paid for there design.....the game, or product .......marketed to the subscribers for their entertainment.......so look at free as your trial use of the game WiThOuT an expiration date............OTHERWISE....get a job, do chores for mommy, or fly a kite. This forum is for those who want to discuss topics of the game they chose to invest in........NOT scrolling through pages of Wonderful, Huggable players who have never better to do than spend their time complaining and whining constantly over a GAME.....get a life...and a job.....your WONDERFUL. Try GO fISH or something.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-21-2014, 04:29 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by tilostme View Post
                  Lovely people------AKA non cashers .... all this casher whining ...the game, or product ...... designed by a business.... with employed people.....who get paid for there design.....the game, or product .......marketed to the subscribers for their entertainment.......so look at free as your trial use of the game WiThOuT an expiration date............OTHERWISE....get a job, do chores for mommy, or fly a kite. This forum is for those who want to discuss topics of the game they chose to invest in........NOT scrolling through pages of Wonderful, Huggable players who have never better to do than spend their time complaining and whining constantly over a GAME.....get a life...and a job.....your WONDERFUL. Try GO fISH or something.
                  This isn't entirely true... some people view non-cashing as the Nuzlocke challenge of Wartune....
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-21-2014, 04:30 AM. Reason: Lanugage

Comment

Your right.....I could of been more specific but I think those, such as yourself, know the ones I am referring to......"The Obvious"

Comment

Originally posted by R262658125 View Post
                      They put the 31 day cards in the shop every couple of months... you can easily save up enough BBs to buy that without cashing...
                      Can't use BBs on hot tab items, so yeah you need cash to buy them.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fo2Q.png
Views:	1
Size:	704.2 KB
ID:	1688212
                        here is mine
                        Server: snowcrest [s351]
                        TOON NAME ;Mohammed
                        Guild : DarkLegion
                        Battle Rating : 217k
                        mega free player non casher

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Can't use BBs on hot tab items, so yeah you need cash to buy them.
                          Yup... and here I wonder how people still haven't figure out you can't use Bound Balens on any items inside Hot Sales...

So yea, if you have VIP, you're a casher, because you can't obtain it through in-game methods (except for that VIP trial (1 hour?) card from beginning)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Yup... and here I wonder how people still haven't figure out you can't use Bound Balens on any items inside Hot Sales...

So yea, if you have VIP, you're a casher, because you can't obtain it through in-game methods (except for that VIP trial (1 hour?) card from beginning)
                            well if you want to be technical, you can get vip for free, just no one has done it so far. in case you have forgotten it is a reward for fishing

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                              well if you want to be technical, you can get vip for free, just no one has done it so far. in case you have forgotten it is a reward for fishing
                              LOL... that's gonna be like a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                LOL... that's gonna be like a year later.
                                yeah,unless they remove fishing once everyone closing to the lvl vip card unlocks...

Comment

Working...
                                X