Share your BR by Br upgrade guide :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    yeah,unless they remove fishing once everyone closing to the lvl vip card unlocks...
    the evilness of R2 strikes again?

I am still wondering which worth more in R2's view, VIP card, Refine Lock, or Fashion Shards... depending on which, the 3rd one will take 1 years before you can obtain it.

Highest level right now people have is 16 I think (how long did fish came out already?), so next one is at 20, than 25, than 30.

Basically multiply the time since Fishing came out by 2, and you'll get the level 30.

Comment

went off the topic, how did came from share br to a casher or non casher debatt lol, doesnt matter either casher or non casher.

Another thing, do you know that time is money lol

Comment

Originally posted by jonastx View Post
        went off the topic, how did came from share br to a casher or non casher debatt lol, doesnt matter either casher or non casher.

Another thing, do you know that time is money lol

That "time" depends...

In this P2W game, take example of clothing, sure you can get to level 9 without cash, but how long would it take?

especially with how non-casher can't obtain any clothing through events anymore... LOL... time... is **** in this game.

Also, take note you need "cloth" + "luck charm" to upgrade clothing, else this thing will take you up to 10 times of time longer to upgrade because of mass failing.

PS: pass level 4, it is less than 1% chance to upgrade clothing with Fashion Core.
        Last edited by anichaos; 05-21-2014, 04:17 PM.

Comment

I've been playing for at least 1.5 years and never spent any money on the game (personally I don't believe wartune deserves any of my money for how this game is and their service). This is my toon
          Click image for larger version

Name:	br2.png
Views:	1
Size:	859.8 KB
ID:	1688244

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Can't use BBs on hot tab items, so yeah you need cash to buy them.

what he said

Comment

Originally posted by R262658125 View Post
              They put the 31 day cards in the shop every couple of months... you can easily save up enough BBs to buy that without cashing...
              BBs cant be used in hot items tab, but some players earn balens through free methods and save up, till the 31day card comes up

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
              lol once u spend ANY amount in this game (even <$1), you are automatically called casher.
              i would agree on this
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Yea, cashing is a crime, you're not cool when you actually contribute to this game.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  how about 130k br non-casher with vip?whats that called?
                  depends how he got his VIP
                  1)doing free offers, saving up for 31day vip card = non casher
                  2)player used rl cash = casher

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                  lol once u spend ANY amount in this game (even <$1), you are automatically called casher.
                  Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                  casher=some1 who cashes. end of discussion
                  Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Yea, cashing is a crime, you're not cool when you actually contribute to this game.
                  spud me on that bruvs

back to topic...BEAT THAT!!!!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	MWUAHAHAHAA THREEE!!!!.png
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1688253

Comment

Better change the thread name to: entry you casher and non casher definition.

Anyway, seeing those BR does make me want to stay in lvl64 till i have like 200k BR lol.
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

NON Casher - I have no vip
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

what Exactly that m stand for ?
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Pffffffffff really nice read here... a post about share you br and only you talk about is if pay vip is being casher or no... really boring boringggggggggggggg.

You can't talk about something without start complaining with pay or no?

Who want pay do and who no want ... no do... easily and less expensive :P

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                            Most of the time you have no clue either.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              ah really u dont have VIP , are u sure ? u mind explaining this Click image for larger version

Name:	dds.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	1688272
                              Last edited by MageRockz; 05-23-2014, 10:47 AM.

Comment

BTW, if you're doing Free Offer... better do it on a computer you don't care or have high anti-virus/protection

There have been many incident of people obtaining viruses and trojans from doing those Free Offers, and a lot of them came from Videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X