Cannot leave tanks in first 5 minutes or only 1 entry per day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot leave tanks in first 5 minutes or only 1 entry per day

This issue has been going on for months, where people enter tanks and leave in 5 seconds so that the other side lose rewards.

If we did not get a kill in tanks, we do not the diamond, gold, silver, etc chest.

Those that leave in 5 seconds, can still enter and get full rewards.

This is an exploit, and it is a very unfair one. The dev seriously needs to fix this!!

This is easily resolve if either of the following is adopted.

1) On entering tanks, you can leave only after 5 minutes.

OR

2) There is only 1 entry to tanks per day, and once you enter and leave, you lose attempt.

OR

3) There is no leaving for tanks, no exit button.

Originally posted by WarMC View Post
    This issue has been going on for months, where people enter tanks and leave in 5 seconds so that the other side lose rewards.

If we did not get a kill in tanks, we do not the diamond, gold, silver, etc chest.

This is an exploit, and it is a very unfair one. The dev seriously needs to fix this!!

OR

2) There is only 1 entry to tanks per day, and once you enter and leave, you lose attempt.

OR

1st. You can only enter 1 time per day, no matter what.
    2nd. People do not stay for tanks because it is a **** idea for the game, it is boring and waste of time, people only enter for event rewards usually.
    3rd. They are not going to force us to stay so shut the **** up.

Comment

Not agree.
      Last edited by secretfox; 05-06-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMC View Post

OR

OR

I disagree with all 3 suggestions because if they leave in 5 secs mean that I win in 5 secs. So I vote 'No' on all the 3 suggestions in this thread.

Comment

I would simply add a 30 secs cooldown to the Leave button, this way you are sure to put points on the board and get your chest..

Considering the new game add-ons and more to come, they should definitely look into reducing the burden of some events. (as they did with Group Arenas)h

There is many things they could do to improve tanks and if this wouldn't increase lag I would do this as follow :
          1. Cross-server event
          2. 3 member party (like group arena's)
          3. Tank window 20 mins
          Morning from 9h30 to 9h50
          Night from 21h30 to 21h50
          4. 10 mins match max
          5. New Weapons (and get rid of the Acid Cannon please) with stronger weapons every 2 or 3 mins
          6. No more Tank Boss
          7. Maximum death cooldown reduced to 10 secs
          8. Quicker weapon refresh timer
          9. Increase the rewards (seriously 35 runestone per day max...now just how much time this will take me to get Chaos rune to lvl 10...)
          10. Re-work the points system as someone who hasn't damage an opponent but get the kill gets a ton of points

This would make a much more active and intertaining tanks then sometimes waiting 20 secs for the other team to respawn and have to fight for a whole 25 mins when having a tight match

Comment

Yea it does suck when they enter in and out of tanks like that but what can you do? Guess just need to deal with it for now.
            Last edited by Oblivion5; 05-06-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X