Illusion or Enhanced Guardian Angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
    I used GA last class war figuring the reduced damage would be better than crit heals, but I still crit healed almost every time I healed. That being said, I switched to Illusion + Deflection when I turned lvl. 80 a week ago, and it works wonders. If you have the slots available for it, I would highly recommend it.
    I have seen this once but..
    It's amazing when both process.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
      Hobo is right, the GA aplies to the receiver, so it applies to yourself. It makes no distintion between damage or heal.
      It reduces your chances of critical heal to near 0.
      Ekhem... what?!
      I use GA+8 and I crit heal as often as without it. Don't see any difference.
      Also, fighting 10-15k higher crit mage I don't see any difference in his crits (he has ~500 more crit). He crit me as crazy anyway.

GA decreases the chance of being hit by critical hit. Hit - when someone deals you damage.

Comment

how does the illusion and deflect astrals work against a multi hit spell such as the hades ult? do they proc on one of the hits or on all the hits from a particular skill? is it wise to exchange block for deflection ?

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          Ekhem... what?!
          I use GA+8 and I crit heal as often as without it. Don't see any difference.
          Also, fighting 10-15k higher crit mage I don't see any difference in his crits (he has ~500 more crit). He crit me as crazy anyway.

GA decreases the chance of being hit by critical hit. Hit - when someone deals you damage.
          Where have you seen the damage part?
          Would like to know how much br you have and crit?
          I used a GA for 2 months wondering why my crit heal went on holidays...
          Do remember that we are talking about crit healing yourself, not your team.
          I have 170k br and running 9,5 crit, so I crit heal myself around 80% of the times...

Btw biggest critical heal I got was 148k.
          Last edited by JBirdie; 05-08-2014, 12:30 AM.

JBird
          Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
          Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
          One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

GA doesn't reduce the chance of receiving a crit heal. Tested it on myself with Iris months ago...

Comment

116-117k BR, 6.2k crit
              I've been non-GA crit mage for 3-4 months and GA mage for last 2 months.
              Didn't notice any difference in crit heals frequency.
              A mage with similar stats to mine who's not wearing GA crit heals as often as me (113k BR, 6.5k crit).

Not mentioning, that a friend knight having 3.3k crit, 125kish BR, GA+8 crit heals with nearly every heal on Iris. Also, if I use GA+8 I should be crit healed very rarely by others, as well. Looks like, I get crit healed by his Iris as often as others.

Comment

I did a pretty simple testing. An archer was shooting me with auto attack while I was healing myself. Took note of the results. Out of 120 attacks, there were only 6 times when enhanced illusion worked. I have lvl 9, which is supposed to give 18% to proc, but it was 5%. What am I missing here? Was this astral nerfed recently? Or is it bugged?
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I've been wearing Deflection astral (10% chance to trigger on every level) and Illusion lvl. 8 (16% chance to trigger) for 6-8 weeks now, and my Deflection works a lot more often than Illusion. Thus, Illusion trigger rate seems to be broken/bugged.

Comment

Working...
                  X