• Clothing stat system summary

A detailed explanation of the clothing stats:

Weapons give strenght (4 patk, 1 pdef)
    Body pieces give armor (4 mdef, 4 pdef)
    Hats give intellect (4 matk, 1 mdef)
    Wings give endurance (20 hp)

All the clothing stats stack together, even clothes you
    are not currently using.

Identifying: This will give your clothing piece its first star, theres a maximum of 5 stars

S lvl clothing,

20 stats per star
    1 million gold to identify, 20% chance
    5 Fashion cores to refine

A lvl clothing

8 stats per star
    800k gold to identify, 30% chance
    4 fashion cores to refine

B lvl clothing

6 stats per star
    600k gold to identify, 40% chance
    3 fashion cores to refine

C lvl clothing
    4 stats per star
    400k gold to identify, 50% chance
    2 fashion cores to refine

D lvl clothing
    2 stats per star
    200k gold to identify, 60% chance
    1 fashion core to refine

Refining the clothing basicly works the same as refining your gear. You pay the cost (fashion cores) and you will get a random amount of stars. This means you can go from 1 star to 2 stars, from 1 star to 5 stars, but you could also go from 4 stars to 2 stars for example.
    (credits to winlord for the fashion core upgrading part, i couldnt test that out myself)

Not everything here has been actualy tested,
    some of it are estimations based on how the rest of the system works

Again unfair system. S must be 10 stats(not 20) if there is logic inside, but they just want to give cashers more stats.

Comment

I take it this is a feature that has yet to be widely implemented, i.e. implemented in every server.

Comment

this feature will most likely be coming this thursday, atm only server1 has it

Comment

Thank you for the explanation. It helps a bunch.

Comment

Find this ridiculous. I've already paid for my clothes and got exactly what I expected to get when I bought them.

I don't like the idea of me having to buy more stuff to make MY already paid for clothes better to keep up with the jones's here.

There are already a million damn ways to raise your br and stats with balens. Can you leave our clothes be please

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
              Find this ridiculous. I've already paid for my clothes and got exactly what I expected to get when I bought them.

I don't like the idea of me having to buy more stuff to make MY already paid for clothes better to keep up with the jones's here.

There are already a million damn ways to raise your br and stats with balens. Can you leave our clothes be please
              they are think of the ppl thats getting close to have maxed alot of stuff and the cloth stuff are for non-cashers too

Comment

I fully agree with you here. Clothes are the one thing that are more for show and customization. I quite like that only the wings give bonus stats because they are worth the price. Having clothing give rage bonus is perfect as is. Dont need it to give br just because someone has alot of styles in their dressing room.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                  I fully agree with you here. Clothes are the one thing that are more for show and customization. I quite like that only the wings give bonus stats because they are worth the price. Having clothing give rage bonus is perfect as is. Dont need it to give br just because someone has alot of styles in their dressing room.
                  A good update finally get a boost from clothing

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                    Are your clothes LVL1?
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

If this is your attitude towards changes like these, you're in for a wild ride. How do you think players on the chinese version have gotten up over 600k br? Right now our heaviest cashers are peaking up over 200k. There're a LOT of upcoming changes to increase BR, and it doesn't take a lot of forethought to guess that many of those ways will support cashers more than non-cashers.

That said, this could just as easily have the following:
                      To increase the stars on an item, you'd need the exact same item at level 1, synth them together for a chance to be enhanced, or reduced.

Instead, it's just fashion cores, which you get for free from spire. Could've been far worse. Always can be. T'wasn't.

Comment

We should be able to get fashion cores from cross-server guild battle shop. And they will be really cheap to buy. So, eventually it will be easier to level up clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          We should be able to get fashion cores from cross-server guild battle shop. And they will be really cheap to buy. So, eventually it will be easier to level up clothing.
                          not sure if they will be in the cross-server gb shop, but even if they do, it's better to get those Vulcan’s Hammers when the god cast system comes, which will give more br than the clothings

Comment

so, does it matter what lvl is my cloth/wing when I refine them ? do I get more if they are higher lvl ?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              so, does it matter what lvl is my cloth/wing when I refine them ? do I get more if they are higher lvl ?
                              The level of your clothing won't matter directly. However, having high level clothing usually means you have quite a few styles unlocked. Each of these can be identified and their identified stats will all stack together no matter which style you end up wearing. So if i successfully indentified my soulseeker's attire (S-class) to 1 star, and successfully identified my twisted baroque (A-class) to 1 star, I'd get +20 armor and +8 armor. So my armor clothes now give +28 armor even if I decide to wwear Angel's garments or something else unidentified. Basically, the more you identify, the more stats you'll have stacked. The higher the level of your clothing, will usually mean more clothing styles to indentify.

With refining, the level also doesn't matter, if you're referring to your clothes being level 4, 5, 6 etc. The class/grade of the clothes i.e. S, A, B, C, D is what effects your refine stats. In regards to luck, i can assume it's as fortuitous as everything else that is luck based in-game. And yes, the higher the class of your clothing, the more stats you'll receive on a higher star refine, as mentioned in the OP.
                              PetraRal
                              Archer
                              S367
                              185k BR
                              Former Light Casher
                              Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Working...
                              X