Clothing stat system summary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
    The level of your clothing won't matter directly. However, having high level clothing usually means you have quite a few styles unlocked. Each of these can be identified and their identified stats will all stack together no matter which style you end up wearing. So if i successfully indentified my soulseeker's attire (S-class) to 1 star, and successfully identified my twisted baroque (A-class) to 1 star, I'd get +20 armor and +8 armor. So my armor clothes now give +28 armor even if I decide to wwear Angel's garments or something else unidentified. Basically, the more you identify, the more stats you'll have stacked. The higher the level of your clothing, will usually mean more clothing styles to indentify.

With refining, the level also doesn't matter, if you're referring to your clothes being level 4, 5, 6 etc. The class/grade of the clothes i.e. S, A, B, C, D is what effects your refine stats. In regards to luck, i can assume it's as fortuitous as everything else that is luck based in-game. And yes, the higher the class of your clothing, the more stats you'll receive on a higher star refine, as mentioned in the OP.
    yes, that is what i meant ty. I have lvl 4 cloth and for like 3 monts I kept trying to upgrade them to 5 with fashion cores (about 25 I believe) and failed. The last time i was lucky to get the soulseeker's attire though, and thanks to this patch I don't see them as failures anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      yes, that is what i meant ty. I have lvl 4 cloth and for like 3 monts I kept trying to upgrade them to 5 with fashion cores (about 25 I believe) and failed. The last time i was lucky to get the soulseeker's attire though, and thanks to this patch I don't see them as failures anymore
      I know that feeling. I decided after I stopped doing circuit quests that I'd just save my shards and cores and finally just spend to up my clothing level when a clothing pack I'm interested in comes along. Sure would've been convenient to get the lucky upgrade lol
      PetraRal
      Archer
      S367
      185k BR
      Former Light Casher
      Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

i dont feel so good about this clothing stat thing. Will see when it gets updated.
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
          If this is your attitude towards changes like these, you're in for a wild ride. How do you think players on the chinese version have gotten up over 600k br? Right now our heaviest cashers are peaking up over 200k. There're a LOT of upcoming changes to increase BR, and it doesn't take a lot of forethought to guess that many of those ways will support cashers more than non-cashers.

That said, this could just as easily have the following:
          To increase the stars on an item, you'd need the exact same item at level 1, synth them together for a chance to be enhanced, or reduced.

Instead, it's just fashion cores, which you get for free from spire. Could've been far worse. Always can be. T'wasn't.
          This is my attitude towards this game in general anymore. I've been playing and doin fine.
          Done some cashing myself, so I'm on the fence about some of the issues here.

But these blatant, in your face type cash grabs are nonsense anymore. This game has almost zero strategy to it as it is.
          there isn't a single strategy to this game that cannot be overcome by the newest of players with a decent CC.

I've accepted that fact of this game a long time ago. I get it. I'll have a semi decent toon with no real chance of making
          a top rank unless I decide this game is worth mortgaging my house for. And I do hope my wife commits me to an insane asylum well before that day comes.

That being said, this change is ridiculous to even consider. What this change tells me is that they have ran out of ways of fleecing those

absurdly over priced toons who have went stoopid with their Cc's and maxed out mounts, and BE and sylphs, and whatever else can be maxed by balens.

So they come up with this nonsense, and what it does is stick it to us medium cashers even harder.

Clothing should be for looks period. Not for BR fluffing purposes.

Comment

so its basically like eq refining, but do you also get the option to swap stats like refinement? So it doesnt replace automatically?

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
              Clothing should be for looks period. Not for BR fluffing purposes.
              Why? I could tell you mounts should be for looks too, what would be the difference?. They just wanna increase your br and their pockets as well. This game is a pure p2w, deal with it or leave it. You need to learn to play without expectations or you really will end up motgaging your house.

Comment

Weapon Cloak gives stn and head gear gives Int. but event head gear is cheapest and event weapon is most expensive. It would be much better if both were at same level/cost.
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

this will be awsome

Comment

SO bascally another bullshyt way for them to make more money off players bascally? because thats all I am seeing here tbh. The clothing system does not need a change. This System is stupid and all its going to do is alienate the free players even more than the system already does as it is. They should scrap it, and put in a system thats actually free and not pay2win, Oh I forgot this is r2 thats not going to happen greedy f***s

Comment

Originally posted by R2kanna View Post
                      this will be awsome
                      Not really, Awesome to make them money, garbage for most players. Its another unneeded system thats sole purpose is to make r2 more money. I haven't seen 1 feature yet in wartune that is actually free to do well in, everything has a balens cost slapped onto it. But R2 is all about greediness it seems from what I have seen so far in their games, so what else is new, this is just going to cause even more free players to quit, and the servers are pretty damn empty as it is already due to how massivly pay2win the game is.

Rememebr R2: Pay2win is ok in china, you need to learn ti is not ok in the west, and your games are dying due to free players not having any chance vs a casher. It has little to do with being poor or not. If your #1 in wartune it really means jack ****, no one cares if yoru #1 in some pos unknown browser mmo, insted of wasting thousands on this, use it for something useful like getting a car or something, its best advice I can give to those retards that spent 10's of thousands on these stupid games. Its also those same retards, why they keep making it more and more pay2win because they know it works.

Wartune also needs more to do, its a few hours after reset and I am already out of stuff to do for the day until the pay2win events start showing up every few hours.

Comment

Why are you even playing if you have so many whiny complaints about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos8919 View Post
                          Why? I could tell you mounts should be for looks too, what would be the difference?. They just wanna increase your br and their pockets as well. This game is a pure p2w, deal with it or leave it. You need to learn to play without expectations or you really will end up motgaging your house.
                          Because, when I put my money into this game, and purchased my clothes, that's exactly what I paid for. I did not pay for it expecting a jump in Br

and if i would have known at the time of purchase that this change could or would happen, I would've put my CC right back in my wallet and not went thru with it.

And I've dealt with that issue. If you read my post. I'm here for fun.

But that being said, I have paid my money into this game, I believe I'm entitled to voice my opinion here.
                          Last edited by thisdude; 05-07-2014, 12:05 PM.

Comment

So your complaint is that they're going to give you some BR for free? Oh noes.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                              So your complaint is that they're going to give you some BR for free? Oh noes.
                              Really? That's what you took from that?

Comment

You bought clothes for looks. You got looks. Now a patch comes that adds BR...to clothes you already have. You're getting it gratis. I really don't understand your complaint as it deals with your purchases.

From reading your posts, you are more concerned about other people spending (ostensibly paying for fashion cores to increase their stats, something that you do not seem willing to pay for). Which you have no say in whatsoever. Never have, never will.

You are trying to form some kind of relationship between those two values (i.e. how much you spend, how much others spend), but it doesn't work. You have no control over how much others spend, and they have no control over how much you spend.

So from reading your last post, your outrage stems from getting stats for free on clothes you've already bought. My response to you, sir, is: boohoo.
                                Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 05-07-2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X