Clothing stat system summary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
    Because, when I put my money into this game, and purchased my clothes, that's exactly what I paid for. I did not pay for it expecting a jump in Br

and if i would have known at the time of purchase that this change could or would happen, I would've put my CC right back in my wallet and not went thru with it.

And I've dealt with that issue. If you read my post. I'm here for fun.

But that being said, I have paid my money into this game, I believe I'm entitled to voice my opinion here.
    You people can literally complain about anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
      Weapon Cloak gives stn and head gear gives Int. but event head gear is cheapest and event weapon is most expensive. It would be much better if both were at same level/cost.
      Helm armor weapons allways sells in Hot Shop in like 6 months after events for fast price of 795 blens or something.
      Many small spenders buy them in the moment and just go for wings.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I like the idea that clothes can get stats as opposed to only adding initial rage. I don't like the random **** that comes together with it.

Also higher level clothes should provide better stats, not rarer clothes.

Comment

Is it similar to the system in Wartune: Hall of Heroes (iOS)?
          Everything is to blame...
          On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            You bought clothes for looks. You got looks. Now a patch comes that adds BR...to clothes you already have. You're getting it gratis. I really don't understand your complaint as it deals with your purchases.

From reading your posts, you are more concerned about other people spending (ostensibly paying for fashion cores to increase their stats, something that you do not seem willing to pay for). Which you have no say in whatsoever. Never have, never will.

You are trying to form some kind of relationship between those two values (i.e. how much you spend, how much others spend), but it doesn't work. You have no control over how much others spend, and they have no control over how much you spend.

So from reading your last post, your outrage stems from getting stats for free on clothes you've already bought. My response to you, sir, is: boohoo.
            Putting 2 and 2 together really isn't your thing is it?

I've said my peace on the boards about this topic. It's a ridiculous change. It's coming and that isn't going to change. got that. Moving on.

now onto the next "cash me if you can" event.

Comment

got to be patience, but better work on fishing.. assuming the fashion shards drop at lvl 25.
              Last edited by EIIenora; 05-08-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EIIenora View Post
                got to be patience, but better work on fishing.. assuming the fashion shards drop at lvl 25.
                hell with the fishing, I fish for daru so I can be done enlighten....wasted 138 million on angels when there was only 2 good troops .... now I need to catch up !!!!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by thisdude View Post
                  Putting 2 and 2 together really isn't your thing is it?

I've said my peace on the boards about this topic. It's a ridiculous change. It's coming and that isn't going to change. got that. Moving on.

now onto the next "cash me if you can" event.
                  Its not a ridiculous change at all. In fact alot of us already knew it would've come sooner or later since last year. Alot of the changes coming we've seen them appear in the Chinese servers run by the developers, 7roads. What's ridiculous is more the fact that anyone even bothers to think that there will be any new updates with changes that benefits non-cashers at all. Every new changes will have some sort of spend more $$$ option embedded to them since that's the only way for them to earn more money seeing as their big cashers have already maxed out on all the game features that we got during the early stages of this game (wings, mount stats, normal and advance soul engraving, advance career path, gems (they have lv 12 n 13 gems already), sylphs, astrals, academy, troops, gear refines, battle protection, anything we have now in the current version they already maxed it). So in order to get them to spend more, the only way is to add more features that allows them to spend more $$$. If you understand that, you wouldn't have been surprised at any of the upcoming changes.
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

People always complaining about R2-Proficient City-7road ¨taking¨ there money. well first off they are not taking your money but your giving it to them, in return you receive some in game currency which you can buy some stuff with. nowhere within the game its designed to let you pay to play.
                    Its a free to play game, simply meaning you can play the game for free. if you want some perks they logically ask some money from you because they need to earn this money to keep all systems running.
                    Of course a game maker puts in the option for players to cash as they wish its in the end a company that makes money. events are made to offer ways to spend money, nothing more and nothing less. like the Mc Donalds offers twister fries for 0.50 cents extra. (now im hungry ^.^)

of course there are thing in the game to enlighten the non cashers like the ridiculous price for inventory slots.
                    if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                    then click on support

Comment

30% chance of identification is **...

Comment

Terrible gold drain omg. Ended up spending 20mil+ and barely did chit with it (even went from highest success rate to lowest...) think will have to settle and back to saving for 80s enchanting lol

Comment

This was not worth my 5 mill gold... got only +14 intellect to show for it
                          Mage Calira on US East
                          Lvl: 80
                          BR: 159K+

Comment

can someone tell me when S clothing can be obtained using FC (when clothing is lvl 4+ or 5+)? can current event clothing be obtained after using FC and on what lvl of clothing can be obtained?

Comment

Working...
                            X