Resistance aura

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance aura

I doubt it, and I'm sure it's been talked about in forums before, but can someone tell me/point me towards a post about whether resistance has a new aura? Or same one?

Judging from the fact that you have both fate things active at the same time because they both affect your br. I would assume that there isnt a new aura. This assumption also comes from the fact that if there was a new aura, it would be hard to distinguish from the current one.

Comment

Is same aura for bothif u have 20 brutal and 5 resistance u see brutal max aura,with maxed resi will be same

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

no new aura

also the auras dont stack

got level 5 brutal edge, and level 5 resistance
        and still have the first level of the aura animation
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

i didnt notice at first either but one of my guildies pointed out that the resistance aura is the star of david in the middle. It starts expanding at levels 10+. hard to see in battles because of all the yellow but u can see it in cloud city
          IGN- Sylph
          Proficient City s165
          Lvl 80
          light casher
          123k br
          28k br purple 1 star gaia
          crit/block build
          guild:Majapahit
          sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
            i didnt notice at first either but one of my guildies pointed out that the resistance aura is the star of david in the middle. It starts expanding at levels 10+. hard to see in battles because of all the yellow but u can see it in cloud city
            Brutal Edge does the same.

Comment

OK cool, thanks for the replies

Comment

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	no it isnt.png
Views:	1
Size:	376.7 KB
ID:	1687252

nope, whispir is right
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Brutal Edge Auras are lv 5 and 10...same for resistance Aura (lv 5 was the lv 15 brutal and lv 10resistance was the lv 20 brutal)

With both lv 10 you should have the last aura effect

Comment

Maxed out you get the green hula hoop

Comment

There is no new aura. The Brutal Edge and Resistances have the same aura, but they add some BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                        There is no new aura. The Brutal Edge and Resistances have the same aura, but they add some BR.
                        Thank you for stating the obvious. Why would stats not give BR?

Unless you're talking about the actual aura.
                        Everything is to blame...
                        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                          Thank you for stating the obvious. Why would stats not give BR?

Unless you're talking about the actual aura.
                          Let me clearly give some examples. The Brutal Edge At Level 5 gives an aura. Another at 10 and 20 as well.
                          If a new player comes and decides to start leveling his resistance to level 5, he/she will still get the aura and it will be the same as that of the brutal edge. So leveling the two of them to level 20 does not add a new aura other than adding some amount of BR to a char.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                            Let me clearly give some examples. The Brutal Edge At Level 5 gives an aura. Another at 10 and 20 as well.
                            If a new player comes and decides to start leveling his resistance to level 5, he/she will still get the aura and it will be the same as that of the brutal edge. So leveling the two of them to level 20 does not add a new aura other than adding some amount of BR to a char.
                            That's not even correct, lol. Aura's at 5,10 and 15. Nothing at 20 aside from that +5 levels of BR.

Comment

The reason I said there was a new aura at 20 because it is max and it shows you've already maxed out both the wheel of fate. So 5, 10 and 15 I'm correct actually

Comment

Working...
                              X