New SC and Whip Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SC and Whip Event

We all know for the past months the unlimited event item are no longer offered in the unlimited Soul Crystal and Training Whip events. Many many players have been very frustrated by this and I can certainly understand why.

I don't want to pretend I have a the perfect solution but in respect to the game balance, I think something need to be done to at least slow down the gap between cashiers and non-cashiers in this game. The SC and Whip event was one of the things addressing this issue but now it's gone...

In respect to R2 point of view, I'm sure there is a possible balance which can be achieved.

What I suggest is a reward system based on the current spending event, although these would be unlimited. I think this would be much more realistic then any previous event we had :

Example :

Soul Crystal Events
    Rank 3 : For every 25 Soul Crystals used : 10K Gold, 5K Daru, 1K Kyanite
    Rank 2 : For every 100 Soul Crystals used : 1 runestone, 1 Mahra, 1 Training Whip
    Rank 1 : For every 500 Soul Crystals used : 2 Event Items, 2 Sepulcrum, 1 Berdim's Wine (yeah that treasure map thing is quite expensive, they should definitely give us a hand on this one and honestly 35K whip would only give you 70 Berdim's Wine, which is 7 maps...)

Training Whip event
    Rank 3 : For every 5 Training whip used : 5 Soul Crystal, 1 Skeleton Key
    Rank 2 : For every 40 Training whip used : 8 Training Whip, 2 fate stone
    Rank 1 : For every 100 Training whip used : 2 Event Items, 3 Mahra, 2 Sepulcrum

For instance if you would use 50 training whips then you would be able to redeem rank 3 reward x 10 and rank 2 reward x1

The rewards are just for example, we could change, replace or modify them I'm sure.

I know cashiers would still get more rewards, however they are already getting the most out of this game and non-cashiers just have no hope in catching any aspect of the game anytime soon.

Thoughts are welcome!

dont listen to this noob he has no idea what hes talkign about
    My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Lol no this is a pretty good idea

Comment

Not badhowever...i guess proCity have his own idea how to make ppl complain
        Whip event is good as it is, if sc will be like last 2 months - once sepu once mahra - is ok for me too

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I would rather suggest for the unlimited events anyways.

Comment

hes saying an unlimited even stil but give lvls of rewards like with the last Gem even

Comment

Events itmes was only a chrismas and holydays gift.

Was not meant to be giving every time just arount chrismas time.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

they could put them back as daily event quest ...not unlimited... like before ...and still give event exchanges shards....

Comment

Originally posted by Lilithu View Post
                  they could put them back as daily event quest ...not unlimited... like before ...and still give event exchanges shards....
                  I dont think its coming back before Chrismas Again.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                  X