No announcement yet.

op mage and changes for knight and archer plz post ur thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a 87 scion knight i dont get to fight rangers much but i dont really have any problem with them when i do. As far as mages go as a knight its pretty much 50/50 agaist them for me even ones who are Eidolon. Basically a mage can kill me in about 2/3 hits if i cant get near them but if i stun them i win they die in secs but thats just my experience against rangers and mages
    " All who cross my path shall be wreathed in chaos and bear witness to the Madness Within me" -Bashira

Comment

Originally posted by kymehp View Post
      I'm a 87 scion knight i dont get to fight rangers much but i dont really have any problem with them when i do. As far as mages go as a knight its pretty much 50/50 agaist them for me even ones who are Eidolon. Basically a mage can kill me in about 2/3 hits if i cant get near them but if i stun them i win they die in secs but thats just my experience against rangers and mages

Dude... we are talking about Wartune.....
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
        You knight/tanks just hang in there... u arent supposed to do so much damage. I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 50 gear or 55 pvp gear tides will be turning
        You have ... a feeling?

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 40 gear or 45 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 50 gear or 55 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 60 gear or 65 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 70 gear or 75 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 80 gear or 85 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling you are full of ****. You... dont play a knight... You have no idea. Your opinion = zero

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
          You have ... a feeling?

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 40 gear or 45 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 50 gear or 55 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 60 gear or 65 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 70 gear or 75 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling once everyone gets their lvl 80 gear or 85 pvp gear tides will be turning

I have a feeling you are full of ****. You... dont play a knight... You have no idea. Your opinion = zero

welll.... dont ask the Opinion of an Archer then.
          Cambrooke

S103
          Guild: Beast
          Class Mage
          Might Rank #2
          VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by usnsbaby View Post
            a mage has 5100 att i a knight have 5200 att the mage has 3000 pdef i have 3500 mdef the mage hits me for 2k crits and more i hit the mage for 1k max wats up with that u all need to fix this also archers crit with there super for 7k to 13k lol no one can with stand that and i have 5000 pdef
            well...honestly i would say your data is not enough to prove anything.
            please consider to check:

-characters level (both of you and that mage)
            -gears bonuses (both of you and that mage)
            -astrals effects (both of you and that mage)
            -what skills did you and that mage use during the fight? skills level? dmg bonus of those skills?

come back here with more accurate data and i will help to figure out why he/she out damaged you
            Last edited by lcostanza; 09-20-2012, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X