Name:	Pinnochio.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	1687840

You should use this avatar.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Getting the amount of mahra to make a purple sylph as a free player is impossimple, and i know that because i was getting mahra and mahra only from every event out so far and still my gaia is 5 star blue and long way from being purple. And this has nothing to do with how "good" you are, its just a thing you cant get in any other way but spending.

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Its pretty clear you sencored stuff with the screenies to cover up for your **.
    So the screenie fail pretty much proofs you fail at the rest youre claiming as well.

Beside youre statement "im the one that makes you cash more" isnt valid, since i for one arent paying to catch up with a dude in another timezone started months before me.
    You sound pretty sure, are u that sure?

Damn, you are of low IQ. Am the one, meant the type of player. And am not playing to catch up on anyone. If i did i wouldnt be playing this type of game, but a real competitive game. Anw why do I bother this is derailed beyond saving.

@BabyBlanket Yes, I refuse to do CQs too, they are too much.
    Upgrades its nothing, most of the time my queues are not even working.
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 02:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    Please do explain to correlation
    Its pretty clear you sencored stuff with the screenies to cover up for your **.
    So the screenie fail pretty much proofs you fail at the rest youre claiming as well.

Beside youre statement "im the one that makes you cash more" isnt valid, since i for one arent paying to catch up with a dude in another timezone started months before me.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    i was non casher up until level 54

its not that bad

Leave a comment:

• BabyBlanket
    replied
    I tried non casher the very first time I played this game.

To me it seem very slow and need many work hours. I was on work leave and even that it wasn't many hours a day where someone can stay on that long. Unless you can focus that long. Ey some people can do Ciruit quest so who knows.

But to wait for all those upgrades... seem time cosuming

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    Well, you failed at it, so that makes the rest of the skills you say you have questionable isnt it?
    Please do explain to correlation

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    ^
    What makes you happy. "Proper gamer knows how to take screen shots". Thats some real skills right there.
    Well, you failed at it, so that makes the rest of the skills you say you have questionable isnt it?

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    ^
    Post dem pictures, "laugh". Am still better.
    "Proper gamer knows how to take screen shots". Thats some real skills right there.

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    More blue sylphs. A mount strength that far exceeds all the free mounts. Sylph skills and extra slots. Sylph with 3000 sep....enough seps to overflow it. (1500 mahra and 3000 sep!! all free in 8 months?....get real) High level wings.

I ain't buying what you are selling. Don't know what you are trying to prove claiming you are king of free players who beats the cashers. But nobody is buying in.
    And i still got 500 mahra, what now?
    Still missing 2 free mounts(1 i wasnt even playing) that i didnt manage to get, what now?
    Lvl3 wings and i got lvl2 in inv and 4 glc trying to make lvl4 wing, what now?

You know why is hard to believe. True gamers like me, do not play this game, so you don't see this often. Anw got bored, later noobs.
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 01:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    ^
    your definition of noob is broken. I am the one you cash for to beat. I am the one that makes you feel inadequate.
    No, you're the one that make me laugh, and make me feel happy that im not bragging with lies.

I am the best of the best, and only reason you wont ever know me, its cause am a true gamer. (I also don't help anyone outside of my guild, mostly, ya so no videos for u)
    True gamer's can make proper screenshots, you can't.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Internet-Troll.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	478.5 KB
ID:	1687832

Leave a comment:

• vaesolis
    replied
    darknite 4
    royal 5
    hurricane 3
    alpaca 1
    piggy 1
    nightshade 2
    hawkstrider 2
    reindeer 1
    ice fang 2
    ancient dragon 2
    ancient snipe 4
    impala 3
    frost 2
    netherwing 3

total 35

edit: oops also - wild alpaca 1
    Last edited by vaesolis; 05-15-2014, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by vaesolis View Post
    by my count there's +350 mounts available for free, not including additional mounts that could have gotten for free from glory shop if made top 100 CW. +5 starting stat, and +80 from 13 lvls of int being whipped puts him right @ +435. the sepulcrum enchants definitely possible for free too, especially if 100% of his sepulcrums earned from start are used on his gaia.
    netherwing
    ice fang
    nightshade
    darknight steed
    royal steed
    hurricane steed

i also believe these were free from events

golden impala
    reindeer
    white alpaca
    hawkstrider
    ancient dragon
    frost lion

Leave a comment:

• vaesolis
    replied
    by my count there's +350 mounts available for free, not including additional mounts that could have gotten for free from glory shop if made top 100 CW. +5 starting stat, and +80 from 13 lvls of int being whipped puts him right @ +435. the sepulcrum enchants definitely possible for free too, especially if 100% of his sepulcrums earned from start are used on his gaia.

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    More blue sylphs. A mount strength that far exceeds all the free mounts. Sylph skills and extra slots. Sylph with 3000 sep....enough seps to overflow it. (1500 mahra and 3000 sep!! all free in 8 months?....get real) High level wings.

I ain't buying what you are selling. Don't know what you are trying to prove claiming you are king of free players who beats the cashers. But nobody is buying in.

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    lol, 100% non casher, right?
    100% non casher.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X