• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Ok, now? Got em all.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Hellraiser...how about your sylphs and stables please?
    wait for a while the camera is not working

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Hellraiser...how about your sylphs and stables please?

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    did your dad get the camera?
    lmao. good one.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
    What you want? My account details? Maybe ask guildies to verify? Am not casher, i need to cash i got skills instead.

you can give me your account details if you want, and credit card if you like

but no, it was stated by other people on the other page, what we wanted to see

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    What you want? My account details? Maybe ask guildies to verify? Am not casher, i need no cash i got skills instead.
    Last edited by HELLRAlSER; 05-15-2014, 10:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    ^
    Am still better. Spew endless walls of **** if u wish but, get it in your skull me > you.

still haven't provided 100% proof you are a non casher

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    ^
    Am still better. Spew endless walls of **** if u wish but, get it in your skull me > you.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    I have no idea what you are talking about but i sense you jelly? too bad you are not as good. but expected, noone is.

Fruit preserves are preparations of fruits, vegetables and sugar, often canned or sealed for long-term storage. The preparation of fruit preserves today often involves adding commercial or natural pectin as a gelling agent, although sugar or honey may be used, as well. Before World War II, fruit preserve recipes did not include pectin, and many artisan jams today are made without pectin. The ingredients used and how they are prepared determine the type of preserves; jams, jellies, and marmalades are all examples of different styles of fruit preserves that vary based upon the fruit used.

Many varieties of fruit preserves are made globally, including sweet fruit preserves, such as strawberry, as well as savoury preserves of culinary vegetables, such as tomatoes or squash. In American English, the plural form "preserves" is used to describe all types of jams and jellies. In British and Commonwealth English most fruit preserves are simply called jam, with the singular preserve being applied to high fruit content jam, often for marketing purposes. Additionally, the name of the type of fruit preserves will also vary depending on the regional variant of English being used.

i can in fact provide proof i am NOT jelly

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about but i sense you jelly? too bad you are not as good. but expected, noone is.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Brutal_Hobo i prnt screen you to post at guild forums. Am so good that I am unbelievable!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MageRockz
    replied
    I also heard some typical non casher say he is 178k br , no free balens , also antiapatheid saying he is non casher but VIP , the other day he says he has purple amazon , the next day says he recharged 2k balens ,

if thats so , then no one is casher in wartune , by the way everyone pays with credit card not cash

Leave a comment:

• HELLRAlSER
    replied
    Brutal_Hobo i prnt screen you to post at guild forums. Am so good that I am unbelievable!!!!!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    To be fair it is possible to get a purple sylph free..... but i got my iris to purple free (I started cashing after that roughly) but 25k br purple gaia is **. Somehow i doubt you would save all your mhara for gaia. so yeah i agree some ** going on here

no its possible

antiapoejerg
    200k br purple gaia
    500k br non casher mage
    level 12

Leave a comment:

Working...
X